Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faurlin to make his full debut tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be love
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Must be love
      might get a few comments for this but perhaps he is being told to play him to make him earn his high salary cos the fans moan about what he is earning

Comment

Matt is fully fit so i cant understand why he isnt playing. Magilton must think he is to casual and laid back but thats just the way he plays. I would rather Magilton left than Conners!

Comment

weve got plenty of decent CB's. connoly will get his chance sooner or later. im not worried whos picked for that position.

Comment

Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
            weve got plenty of decent CB's. connoly will get his chance sooner or later. im not worried whos picked for that position.
            Not worried?

Are you saying that you're happy with Stewart and Hall as the CB pairing?

Comment

Not worried?

Are you saying that you're happy with Stewart and Hall as the CB pairing?
              perhaps he is confident we are going to score a hatful.....:waaaht:

Comment

yep. halls done ok and stewart was poty last year. i like gorkks the most but am confident we will only let in 1 or 2 whoever plays...

Comment

For me, Stewart won POTY as he improved massively on past season. Connolly, Cerny and Gorkss deserved it ahead of him for me.

Hall has not done ok IMO. He's always out of position and is the worst header of the ball out of all our defenders. The guy is a unit yet has more chance of winning the lottery than winning a header. Yeah...he can play football, but he cannot do his job.

Ok, Stewart has one of the worst footballing brains and concentration levels i've seen, but at least the guy can deffend.

Comment

yep. halls done ok and stewart was poty last year. i like gorkks the most but am confident we will only let in 1 or 2 whoever plays...
                    so not hoping for a clean sheet then

Comment

Erm didnt Hall have a fantastic game against Plymouth??

Some of you clearly have your favourites, and clearly have players you dont like and esspecially with Hall, it seems people have this agenda against him?

He's a QPR player so support him ffs.
                      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

And that doesn't sound too confident to me as personally (and I don't expect everyone to agree) with Connolly and Gorkss pairing up...I'm always confident of a clean sheet. That doesn't mean to say I never feel we'll conceed with those two, but I don't think 20 clean sheets in a season if those two are played together is an impossible task.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
                          Erm didnt Hall have a fantastic game against Plymouth??

Some of you clearly have your favourites, and clearly have players you dont like and esspecially with Hall, it seems people have this agenda against him?

He's a QPR player so support him ffs.
                          No, he didn't have a fantastic game. Just cos JM says so doesn't make it right.

And don't tell me that having an opinion is not supporting them. When they are on the field, I will always support them. I don't boo and I don't #### for no reason.

So...because I feel Connolly and Gorkss is the best pairing, does that mean I don't support the others?

Because I prefer Legs over Mahon, does that mean I want Mahon to leave?

I think not...So I'll thank you to allow me my opinion in future if that's ok with you?

Comment

No, he didn't have a fantastic game. Just cos JM says so doesn't make it right.

And don't tell me that having an opinion is not supporting them. When they are on the field, I will always support them. I don't boo and I don't #### for no reason.

So...because I feel Connolly and Gorkss is the best pairing, does that mean I don't support the others?

Because I prefer Legs over Mahon, does that mean I want Mahon to leave?

I think not...So I'll thank you to allow me my opinion in future if that's ok with you?
                            oooo....somebody just got b!tch slapped politely

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Fraulin is going to start tonight with only half a pre-season and no reserve games under his belt ...how many games did he play in pre-season? ...2 in Croatia?

As for Hall I think he's a decent player whos seems to get a lot of unfair stick on this messageboard (eghamR put's on tin hat and run's fo cover!)

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                                I find it hard to believe that Fraulin is going to start tonight with only half a pre-season and no reserve games under his belt ...how many games did he play in pre-season? ...2 in Croatia?

As for Hall I think he's a decent player whos seems to get a lot of unfair stick on this messageboard (eghamR put's on tin hat and run's fo cover!)
                                perhaps they are giving him an hour...instead of bringing him on either to close a game or chase a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X