X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brigades get a bad rap on here.....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
      Easy sweetie otherwise the Ghestapo on here will give you a warning... I received one for calling someone a meathead or m.o.r.o.n or something equally outrageous.... Crikey your life and emotional state must be very fragile if a few words written on a MB by someone you have never met drags you down.... Maybe you need to seek professional help....
      And yet you continue to whine that you get warnings for stuff......

Your life and emotional state must be very fragile if a few MB mods drag you down...

Comment

Why needle him deepcut??

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          And yet you continue to whine that you get warnings for stuff......

Your life and emotional state must be very fragile if a few MB mods drag you down...
          I never mentioned anything about being dragged down by 'mods' in fact am a huge Weller fan... You have invented this nonsense to try and turn my own remarks against me... Good try but you'll have to do better than that...

I took my warning on the chin, thought it was rather pedantic and supercilious but after I had deleted it never gave it another thought until I responded to the post where I was attributed to dragging someone down.... Anyway all this is rather silly don't you think.. Petty points scoring amongst fans... Be nice to see Rangers score some points rather than us lot one here...

Comment

How about we all just talk football and not each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
              How about we all just talk football and not each other?
              SNAP....

Comment

Bored with the mod bashing tbf.

Mods are Gestapo? Sure about that?

Anyway, as usual this place has gone mental after a defeat. A distraction from the football might actually be more productive than harmful.

Comment

Working...
                X