Easily pleased brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily pleased brigade

Is everything in the garden still rosy? Reading are a dreadful side who were butchered by spurs yet have stuffed us in our own back yard.

Worried
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Cr*p Hughes is gonna have to do something here and quick, he could be gone by the next int break

Comment

fl uckin joke.. they all need to sort themselves out. Our start has been Shi te and Hughes needs to get it right on Monday or the pressure will well and truly be on. losing 3 2 at Home in the cup when reading made 7 changes is not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Cr*p Hughes is gonna have to do something here and quick, he could be gone by the next int break
        I so effing well hope so the miserable full of excuses git...:(

Comment

Conceding 3 at home to this lot just ain't on, absoloute joke.

Comment

8 goals conceded in 3 home games- woeful

Comment

fernandes is to soft, he needs to tell hughes what the club expect in no uncertain terms

Comment

For the first time I'm starting to have doubts about Hughes, still support him for now but he needs to get his act together.
                Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                  Is everything in the garden still rosy? Reading are a dreadful side who were butchered by spurs yet have stuffed us in our own back yard.

Worried
                  Worried?....about football?....Do me a favour!

Comment

Isn't this is a FOOTBALL message board?? If you're not worried about football don't bother reading stuff on here.

Comment

Isn't this is a FOOTBALL message board?? If you're not worried about football don't bother reading stuff on here.
                      Well said... Anyone R's fan should be worried as Hughes is dragging us down big time...

Comment

yeah,a football message board for drama queens...calm down dear!!!

Comment

"Well said... Anyone R's fan should be worried as Hughes is dragging us down big time... "

And your dragging me down, shut up you woman
                          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post
                            "Well said... Anyone R's fan should be worried as Hughes is dragging us down big time... "

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post

Easy sweetie otherwise the Ghestapo on here will give you a warning... I received one for calling someone a meathead or m.o.r.o.n or something equally outrageous.... Crikey your life and emotional state must be very fragile if a few words written on a MB by someone you have never met drags you down.... Maybe you need to seek professional help....

Comment

Working...
                              X