No announcement yet.

welcome for chelski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh good asda boy seems to have focked off. probadly on earlys getting the shop selfs stacked up before the shop opens!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

well

the last millwall home game seemed filled with hate,and nastyness but the last chelsea home game seemed to be full of people who were really wanting too see qpr win the game there wasnt much fighting on the streets outside
      i only heard about one incident outside the springbok,the chelsea didnt bring the massive firm like millwall did,that millwall singing was deafening

so I dont know what to say really I hope we can win this game by the odd goal,and i Hope that the rangers fans will sing all through the game

but its all about zamora can he keep up the fantastic run of form if so they wont hold him
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by MKCFC92 View Post
        Exactly this me and plenty other Chelsea fans get a right laugh when you talk about your hostile atmosphere

1) You still haven't sold out
        2) The atmosphere in the cup game was non existent
        3) All the players have played in a proper hostile atmosphere Napoli, Istanbul etc
        4) In the hostile atmosphere our 9 men outplayed your 11
        5) Every single one of the songs you have sung at Terry have been done before and when everyone sings them it becomes the norm, no hostility or hatred just a regular occurrence.

I have seen comments like more hostile than Istanbul, you lot need to get out more I've been to Instanbul and Napoli the only way Shepards Bush compares to Istanbul is the amount of Kebab places.

you talk about selling out like you do every week NOT, also we got a cup in the kitchen does Terry want to come and lift that too? if he plays looks like he's about to bottle out with a convieniant injury

Comment

The hostile atmosphere last season affected Chelsea loads. Drogba and Bosingwa sent off. terry making racial comments which saw him dragged through court and still awaiting an FA hearing. And another 8 yellows. Wonder if Istanbul or Napoli affected them that much.

Comment

After all this fervent build-up, what are the odds of it being a boring game that ends 0-0?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              After all this fervent build-up, what are the odds of it being a boring game that ends 0-0?
              QPR keeping a clean sheet? Probably about 2500-1

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                Any way im not spending my valuable time having a internet bust up with a trolley pusher, ive got more important things to do! See ya saturday asda boy! Thats if you can get the time off!
                I work in the morning so time off is no problem

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
                If you think the atmosphere didntbeffect the Chelski players you were either 1) not there 2) you're deaf 3) stupid 4) all of the above ... Which is it?
                Like I said above we outplayed you with 9 men so it didn't have an effect at all.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                No comment
                Using it to prove a point many on here and other forums use no money as an excuse not to go, majority will get more than me and wont go to half as many games as they have no money. That excuse winds me up no end its just an easy get out, also Chelsea have to pay Cat A prices every game majority of yours will be the low end so you get even cheaper tickets.

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                oh good asda boy seems to have focked off. probadly on earlys getting the shop selfs stacked up before the shop opens!
                Not at Asda but I do work the earlies I thought you said earlier you weren't bothered about an argument with me yet come back.

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                you talk about selling out like you do every week NOT, also we got a cup in the kitchen does Terry want to come and lift that too? if he plays looks like he's about to bottle out with a convieniant injury
                Yeah we sell out every game apart from hospitality the biggest game of our season Spurs or Arsenal get sold in 2 or 3 days depending on the way the club sells them ie how many can buy each day due to loyalty points, if they sold all tickets at once they would be gone within an hour not still on sale a couple of days before the game with a ground almost a third of the size.

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                probably 0-2 all games last year and the couple of cup games in recent seasons have been shite I don't expect much from this either

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                  The hostile atmosphere last season affected Chelsea loads. Drogba and Bosingwa sent off. terry making racial comments which saw him dragged through court and still awaiting an FA hearing. And another 8 yellows. Wonder if Istanbul or Napoli affected them that much.
                  You really need to get over yourselves the atmosphere at Loftus Road is no where near what you think it is.

Everton, Liverpool, City, United, Spurs, Norwich, Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke and Swansea were all louder than you last year.

In Napoli 60,000 fans making noise non stop and letting off them fire crackers during the game and outside the team hotel and throwing things at the bus yet you honestly think 100 or so people booing when the team got off the coach then 14,000 shouting u rrrrrs is intimidating, if you ever get in europe make sure you go then you will see a proper atmosphere.

Comment

You really need to get over yourselves the atmosphere at Loftus Road is no where near what you think it is.

Everton, Liverpool, City, United, Spurs, Norwich, Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke and Swansea were all louder than you last year.

In Napoli 60,000 fans making noise non stop and letting off them fire crackers during the game and outside the team hotel and throwing things at the bus yet you honestly think 100 or so people booing when the team got off the coach then 14,000 shouting u rrrrrs is intimidating, if you ever get in europe make sure you go then you will see a proper atmosphere.

Been there, done that. Accepted it was probably before you were born but it was back in the days when your lot barely filled the shed, let alone the whole bridge. You were the insignificant lower league wannabe's then but sadly, the majority of modern day fans honestly believe you were any good before the sugar daddy bought you some history. Most of my Chelsea supporting mates from a previous era don't go anywhere near the place nowadays because the modern generation make them feel sick with their lack of any clue about supporting the Club through thick and thin
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Using it to prove a point many on here and other forums use no money as an excuse not to go, majority will get more than me and wont go to half as many games as they have no money. That excuse winds me up no end its just an easy get out, also Chelsea have to pay Cat A prices every game majority of yours will be the low end so you get even cheaper tickets.

Like most of your posts, very well thought out and sensible.

But this is not true, sure you may get paid less than most of us. Considerably so. But, no offence intended, do you live with your parents still? A lot of us have kids, mortgages, debts, we have more to think about than just our own gratification. Not being able to go to the football due to it being expensive is a perfectly reasonable argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        [/B]

Been there, done that. Accepted it was probably before you were born but it was back in the days when your lot barely filled the shed, let alone the whole bridge. You were the insignificant lower league wannabe's then but sadly, the majority of modern day fans honestly believe you were any good before the sugar daddy bought you some history. Most of my Chelsea supporting mates from a previous era don't go anywhere near the place nowadays because the modern generation make them feel sick with their lack of any clue about supporting the Club through thick and thin
                        Yeah I know a few like that but the aways and europeans aren't that bad the more obscure the lesser the amount of berks that are there that why I can't wait for Donetsk can't wait for that game.

To be fair the 80's aside we haven't been that bad, I know we weren't anywhere near where we are today but we won the league, FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup, I would say Matthew Harding was more responsible than Roman in getting us to where we are today because we have been pretty much a top 5/6 team since the mid nineties people forget in 98/99 we were a few points off winning the league Roman then took us into the top 2

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          [/B]

Bluehoop, I know several people that call themselves Chelsea fans. And not saying this to have a pop at our guest, but I cannot think of a single one that I know supported them prior to the crook taking over from Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                            Like most of your posts, very well thought out and sensible.

But this is not true, sure you may get paid less than most of us. Considerably so. But, no offence intended, do you live with your parents still? A lot of us have kids, mortgages, debts, we have more to think about than just our own gratification. Not being able to go to the football due to it being expensive is a perfectly reasonable argument.
                            Yeah I do and I understand that but I know a few that could afford it they would rather gamble the money, I prioritise Chelsea over everything else I know a few that if they had £50 and could spend it on the football or in the pub they would pick the pub. These people wind me up becuase they aren't putting their money towards bills or kids but say they can't afford to go to the football.

Comment

Every football club will have new fans each year, some more than others.

We are also attracting new supporters around the globe, times have changed and we have to live with it.

If we want to compete with the best, we have to join them or get left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Bluehoop, I know several people that call themselves Chelsea fans. And not saying this to have a pop at our guest, but I cannot think of a single one that I know supported them prior to the crook taking over from Santa.
                                Thats the case with all big clubs, just look at United all the teams in and around London yet Euston is packed on United home games with people going to Old Trafford. Also I have read plenty on here want the club to have a new stadium and attract more fans from all over the world so you can't use it as a stick to beat Chelsea if you want the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X