welcome for chelski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome for chelski

we have got to get as many people as possible to meet and greet the cfc coach outside the ground. Got to effect the sc um asap. a hostile welcome from the very beginning will help.

last season Mata couldnt handle it , gotta make it the same for Hazard and Oscar

Comment

Would settle or 3 points to be honest. I think this mock hostility just amuses them.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
        Would settle or 3 points to be honest. I think this mock hostility just amuses them.
        Exactly this me and plenty other Chelsea fans get a right laugh when you talk about your hostile atmosphere

1) You still haven't sold out
        2) The atmosphere in the cup game was non existent
        3) All the players have played in a proper hostile atmosphere Napoli, Istanbul etc
        4) In the hostile atmosphere our 9 men outplayed your 11
        5) Every single one of the songs you have sung at Terry have been done before and when everyone sings them it becomes the norm, no hostility or hatred just a regular occurrence.

I have seen comments like more hostile than Istanbul, you lot need to get out more I've been to Instanbul and Napoli the only way Shepards Bush compares to Istanbul is the amount of Kebab places.

Comment

And we have a right laugh that you find your way onto the QPR board to point out how much you don't care about us.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCFC92 View Post
            Exactly this me and plenty other Chelsea fans get a right laugh when you talk about your hostile atmosphere

3) All the players have played in a proper hostile atmosphere Napoli, Istanbul etc
            5) Every single one of the songs you have sung at Terry have been done before and when everyone sings them it becomes the norm, no hostility or hatred just a regular occurrence.

I have seen comments like more hostile than Istanbul, you lot need to get out more I've been to Instanbul and Napoli the only way Shepards Bush compares to Istanbul is the amount of Kebab places.
            1) we couldn't give a **** about the cup last season. We just didn't care.
            2) maybe nit like Istanbul but Mata refused to take corners because he didn't want to go near the fans do it clearly had some effect
            3) the atmosphere clearly had an effect on the ref who gave us most things that day
            4) the only bit that hasn't sold out yet is the family section

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
              And we have a right laugh that you find your way onto the QPR board to point out how much you don't care about us.
              Its because we are playing you, a couple of days after the game and I will disappear until we play again. In truth I don't really care about you but its more enjoyable than a Norwich or Stoke game.

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
              1) we couldn't give a **** about the cup last season. We just didn't care.
              2) maybe nit like Istanbul but Mata refused to take corners because he didn't want to go near the fans do it clearly had some effect
              3) the atmosphere clearly had an effect on the ref who gave us most things that day
              4) the only bit that hasn't sold out yet is the family section
              1) If you hated us that much and want to compare yourselves with hostile atmospheres you would have sold out no matter what game just like fans all over the world would.
              2) Or he is shite at corners so Lampard took them instead
              3) The ref doesn't play for Chelsea so it had no effect on the Chelsea layers
              4) As above a if you hated us as much as you make out and the fans are as good as you all say everywhere would be sold out, you only had around 15,000 tickets to sell.

Comment

That last bit was quite witty and made me chuckle... Rather more eloquent than the usual knuckle dragger from SB... To be honest I can't see CFC getting caught cold again and they will be well aware of what to expect... I personally wouldn't want to stand outside the ground hurling abuse at footballers... Dare say they'll be plenty fuelled by alcohol who'll stand in for me and make plenty of noise though....

Comment

Its because we are playing you, a couple of days after the game and I will disappear until we play again. In truth I don't really care about you but its more enjoyable than a Norwich or Stoke game.

So you're going to come on after we beat you? Good lad!

Comment

Didnt think that way last season when we had the points and your team , also, softened fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      So you're going to come on after we beat you? Good lad!
                      I could be wrong but can't see any result other than us winning by 2 or more goals

Comment

Originally posted by mkcfc92 View Post
                        i could be wrong but can't see any result other than us winning by 2 or more goals
                        glory hunter alert, glory hunter alert!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I could be wrong but can't see any result other than us winning by 2 or more goals
                          Seems the more likely scenario, but we seem to raise our game against the better teams. Would have preferred to play you later in the season, given our new additions more time together. And I'm sure the Atletico result has left a few points to prove too.

Comment

So where exactly were you mate when chelsea were shite??? probadly wearing a arsenal shirt i bet!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I just hope it can be a good game with an intense atmosphere & that JT can keep his racial views to himself.
                              MKCFC92, I am assuming that the 92 may be the year of your birth, but does the MK stand for Milton Keynes?
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X