Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is A Proven Striker In The Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do around 30 other football clubs
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Hall has been quality this season, and is Magilton Number 1 choice. Wouldn't argue about Ageymang, but I wouldn;t sell Legs
      Hall - better defender than Connolly? Better footballer? I don't think so, but if Magilton prefers Hall, then we don't need both Connolly and Stewart sitting on the bench when we are screaming out for the money to buy a quality striker.

Similarly, we don't need Rowly,Mahon, Legs and Faurlin all competing for what should only ever be one place in midfield. If money isn't an issue fine, if it's stopping us buying the quality striker we need, then at least one of them needs to go. No rocket science in any of this, we are overloaded with options in some positions, and threadbare in others, so the balance needs to be readdressed.
      Last edited by Bernie's Barnet; 16-08-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Hall has been quality this season, and is Magilton Number 1 choice
        that comment alone proves JM knows #### all.

Comment

Well, to answer the original question: Earnshaw.

Comment

anyhow a bit late now. Shoulda gone in for one weeks ago when Cox and Evans were available but now the board (knobs) have woken up too late.

Comment

Hall has been quality this season, and is Magilton Number 1 choice. Wouldn't argue about Ageymang, but I wouldn;t sell Legs
              Can't explain how gutted this makes me feel and deeply concerned!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                100% agree

6'3", 22 years, big, strong and like a bullet out of the starting blocks....I view him to have the potential to develop into a striker of the same calibre as Ferdinand with the right coaching.

Theres something about the lad which I really like, the mans an athlete. Suffered a bad injury last season but proving fitness he would be an outstanding signing.
                He is injured but he´s the one. Would be perfect for us

Comment

Beckford - Ismael Miller would be an awesome tandem. Come on Flav, sell a F1 car or something...with that tandem we would boost our attendances dramatically and be on our way to the Premiership.

Comment

most clubs who profess to have amnitions of promotion have this discussion with their manager before the season starts in order to get a striker in and ready to start at the beginning! It does make me laugh how a professional club can be so amateurish in their approach
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

We offered the same for Cox as WBA did, he went there.

We offered Lita a good deal, he went Middlesboro. Nothing much you can do on that front.

I'm sure we will get a striker in soon.

Ishamel Miller good call, but is he not injured?
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Miller would be a great signing for us.
                        I can't see it happening though as he wouldn't come cheap
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

wheres mifsud these days?does anyone think he could do a job
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We offered Lita a good deal, he went Middlesboro. Nothing much you can do on that front.

is this a fact as I have never seen it reported we had offered money for any of these or s it an oppinion ?

Comment

He is, but that means it´s a good oppurtunity to get him in

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                anyhow a bit late now. Shoulda gone in for one weeks ago when Cox and Evans were available but now the board (knobs) have woken up too late.
                                NO,they are still asleep im afraid.They ,like Peter the great,in their wisdom dont think we need a quality striker,sure wont our midfielders score loads,or something:what:

Comment

Working...
                                X