Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is A Proven Striker In The Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is A Proven Striker In The Championship?

That we can buy,

forget about the premiership as wages are too high and forget about Gillingham or Leeds players who won't be sold.

Love to know who is a proven striker, that 23 other clubs would also want and if he was such a profilic scorer he would be in the premiership.

With cardiff scoring 8 in 3 games, we are one behind with 7.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

kevin phillips

Comment

One year older and only scored 14 for Birmingham last season, one of our strikers should get 14. Phillips unlikely to leave Birmingham on 20k plus a week.

Next
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

miller at rangers for me

Comment

clinton morrison
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            That we can buy,

forget about the premiership as wages are too high and forget about Gillingham or Leeds players who won't be sold.

Love to know who is a proven striker, that 23 other clubs would also want and if he was such a profilic scorer he would be in the premiership.

Reading Forest MBs Earnshaw doesn't appear very popular at the moment, swap deal for him maybe?

The likes of Hooper or Maclean could be worth a punt but they are not proven...thats about it really.

My preference would be I.Millar from WBA when he is fit but they would be unlikely to let him go despite a surplus of strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              That we can buy,

Why do you say Gillingham won't sell ? They have been in their local paper saying that they will probably have to sell.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

not a bad call there Factamondo.

Don't know why Coleman played him in midfield last season

Comment

Aliadiere

Comment

doubt dead eye will join us after the dogs abuse we gave him last.

Comment

I'd go for Nugent (Premiership and not Championship I know!) ....can't keep playing the old wages card Pete ....everyone knows a top striker is going to cost ...the money needs to be spent ...I suppose that's the difference between the likes of us and teams with a bit of ambition such as Brum, Wolves, WBA etc.

Comment

Are there not a couple we have missed out on though.

Comment

Im understanding what your saying pete, its not easy to find a striker who will do well in the championship...
                          But to know the board are looking, or if someone comes avalible we will be interested, then it makes me feel a hell of a lot better....

With some fans though they think we are now capable of being like chelsea when they wanted shevchenko, they may have failed in there first bid, but they kept bidding, and bidding, without taking no for a answer, until milan just said yes because they couldnt believe how much money they were getting....

Thats the kinda things fans now assume we are able to do with a club like leeds and a Beckford....
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Clinton Morison wouldnt come to us!.. Our fans allways give him stick when he turns up, he must hate fans at Loftus Road...

Well in saying that im sure he gets it everywhere.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we give him stick cos we're envious if truth be told...........with the chances we'd create for him id say he'd net 25.......................factamondo!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X