Hope its not the scenario when he arrives at LR, similar to when you go abroad for your holiday expecting a lovely hotel, then you coach stops and you think this aint what I've booked is it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Granero on official - subject to agreeing personal terms & passing a medical
Collapse
X
-
Haha. Was just thinking that myself. I mean hardly the bernabau is it. Just hope the signing of Cesar will make him want to sign. As sometimes once one big name comes others will follow.Comment
-
@TheSourceFooty: Personal terms were agreed with Granero yesterday despite what the club 'officially' says. Only the formality of medial, same with Mbia #qprComment
-
This seems accurate to me seeing as when cesar was "in the stands" watching us play Walsall he was Actually in a box taking promo shots while the game carried on in the background!Comment
-
Comment
-
Just been watching some YouTube videos of this fella. He's seriously good.Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.Comment
-
Doubt it.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
-
I'm assuming he's in a slow car to the airport, constantly asking....
"Was that the phone? No? Check the voicemails? No? Give Sevilla a quick ring and see if their phone's are working? They are?
Are you sure that wasn't the phone ringing? I could have sworn I heard something"Comment
Comment