Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Ok,

We are in safe hands and this is not Portsmouth Mk2 as other members like west ham has suggested.

1. Portsmouth were sold to an arab that didn't even exist, which was why it went wrong for them. The real owner took all the assets and ran up the debt and vanished.
    2. Any club in the Premiership that drops to the 1st Division would be in trouble, not just QPR.
    3. Amit & Mittals have already said that there is no debt at the club as it has been funded by them. No loans. fact.
    4. Asia as others have mentioned is crucial, in South Korea we sold 250,000 shirts with the name Park stamped on the back. That is great business.
    5. The new stadium will play a big part in generating new income for the future of the club, it will be a multi purpose stadium with top class facilities.
    6. Loftus Road together with Chelsea and Fulham are the most expensive grounds in the world. W12 alone is £20m per acre, we have a valuable asset.
    7. The TV revenue went up 15% as it has now been sold to more countries world wide including Asia.
    8. We won't be spending big come January (if at all) and next summer we will have a quiet one, it seems they are investing in the squad this year with the idea of keeping this side for a few years.
    9. remember we are West London, we are in the best catchment area in the world. QPR will grow over years.
    10. Stop worrying, we are not pompey mk2, they had dodgy owners that never existed. We have the Mittals and Fernandes, plus better value assets.

You have wrote some cr ap here, can you prove we have sold 250k shirts in Korea? I have not seen a link to that on any forum otherwise do you not think it would be abig headline? TV revenue id going up 70% in the UK with SKY & BT the overseas rights still to be agreed.

Point 8 what maked you say we wont spend next summer? You seen the age of some the players we haev and have signed we cant keep them for a few years.

So please provide we proof for 250k shirt sales and why has no one else picked this up

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      No we mean the location. W12 is very valuable landwise, Fulham is the most valuable plot, second is Chelsea and 3rd is QPR with loftus road. They would all love our plot in W12 believe me. Also we are in the best Catchment area and also in one of the most expensive, its perfect for growing a football club.

Why do you think Al Fayad got involved with Fulham? it wasn't out of love, but because he knows we won't lose money as it will always be valuable no matter what.
      It is the same deal with the Mittals and Fernandes, they got involved because they know we will always have a recession proof asset in w12 plus a fantastic location.

If we were like Crystal Palace and didn't own our own stadium (ie. lease) then they wouldn't had got involved. QPR has a lot of potential, it can and will grow to be a bigger club someday.

Seen how much Al fayed has lost on fulham? how much he has spent and £200m debts

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbest View Post
        You have wrote some cr ap here, can you prove we have sold 250k shirts in Korea? I have not seen a link to that on any forum otherwise do you not think it would be abig headline? TV revenue id going up 70% in the UK with SKY & BT the overseas rights still to be agreed.

Point 8 what maked you say we wont spend next summer? You seen the age of some the players we haev and have signed we cant keep them for a few years.

So please provide we proof for 250k shirt sales and why has no one else picked this up
        You've just dug out someone for making certain claims. Now you've made the claim that TV revenue is going up 70% IN THE UK WITH SKY AND BT. Are you seriously suggesting that these companies are going to pay more for TV rights for Scottish football? The deal is for football clubs playing in the English Premier League, therefore NOT the UK.

The Premier League is NOT a 'UK-wide' league. Fact.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          You've just dug out someone for making certain claims. Now you've made the claim that TV revenue is going up 70% IN THE UK WITH SKY AND BT. Are you seriously suggesting that these companies are going to pay more for TV rights for Scottish football? The deal is for football clubs playing in the English Premier League, therefore NOT the UK.

The Premier League is NOT a 'UK-wide' league. Fact.
          OK go to scotland and on the sky channels you get to see prem legaue football like how we got to see scottish league football if you have sky living in England. Yes it is goign up 70% from the 2013/14 season.

To say we haev sold 250k shirts is a massive claim so back it up because how many do we usually sell every season? Doubt a 10th of that.

Comment

OK go to scotland and on the sky channels you get to see prem legaue football like how we got to see scottish league football if you have sky living in England. Yes it is goign up 70% from the 2013/14 season.

To say we haev sold 250k shirts is a massive claim so back it up because how many do we usually sell every season? Doubt a 10th of that.
            I never said we sold all them shirts, wrong bloke mate. So are you suggesting Sky TV subscriptions are going up 70% or what the clubs are going to receive? If it's what the clubs are going to receive then I stand by my statement. The deal is for clubs playing in the English Premier League.

Comment

re my previous, didn't realise that the LR devlopment thing was terminally no go. My bad.

Nevertheless, no one on here has any real idea of how the move deal would be structured (which has massive potential debt implications), and that there is evidence that moving per se may not be a such a total no brainer (for all the reasons put forward previously).

Some transparency is required if the club is exposed.

Comment

I never said we sold all them shirts, wrong bloke mate. So are you suggesting Sky TV subscriptions are going up 70% or what the clubs are going to receive? If it's what the clubs are going to receive then I stand by my statement. The deal is for clubs playing in the English Premier League.
                If you look at my replies I quoted Ollyhoops who made the claims not you. The clubs are going to receive 70% more as the prem league is receiving 70% more once the current deal runs out. Yes the deal is for clubs playing in the prem but covers the UK for TV coverage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18430036

Comment

As per debt the club may not have debtors outside of its own infrastructure it still has debts to the owners, and they would not want to walk away one day out of pocket. Yes we own the ground which is worth a good deal of cash but I can't see some peoples values on here stacking up as it's still W12 and real estate is not booming unless you are in the high end of Mayfair, Knightsbridge or Chelsea. The owners will have to do something quick about the ground and increasing gates as selling shirts in the far east can't sustain us, plus the majority over there will be buying fakes for a tenth of the price. I see a difficult situation ahead if for any reason a couple of our owners or backers become bored or need their money back

Comment

If you look at my replies I quoted Ollyhoops who made the claims not you. The clubs are going to receive 70% more as the prem league is receiving 70% more once the current deal runs out. Yes the deal is for clubs playing in the prem but covers the UK for TV coverage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18430036
                    This is what you wrote:

TV revenue id going up 70% in the UK with SKY & BT the overseas rights still to be agreed.
                    I think you meant to say revenue is going up among the competing clubs in the English Premier League not 'in the UK' as you claim. You dug someone out and asked them to prove a particular statement, now here'S YOUR chance to do some proving yourself. Prove all Scottish clubs revenue is going up by 70% with Sky and BT. Scottish clubs are part of the 'UK' are they not?

Whether or not Sky and BT broadcast UK-wide is irrelevant. You said revenue is going up by 70% in the 'UK'. I'm just asking you to prove it.

Comment

This is what you wrote:

I think you meant to say revenue is going up among the competing clubs in the English Premier League not 'in the UK' as you claim. You dug someone out and asked them to prove a particular statement, now here'S YOUR chance to do some proving yourself. Prove all Scottish clubs revenue is going up by 70% with Sky and BT. Scottish clubs are part of the 'UK' are they not?

Whether or not Sky and BT broadcast UK-wide is irrelevant. You said revenue is going up by 70% in the 'UK'. I'm just asking you to prove it.
                      yes revenue is reply to Ollyhoops saying overseas so I am stating the UK rights this thread is about the prem not scots football. If its that hard for you to understand you got got serious problems. I have proved it with one link prove the 250k shirt sales.

Comment

yes revenue is reply to Ollyhoops saying overseas so I am stating the UK rights this thread is about the prem not scots football. If its that hard for you to understand you got got serious problems. I have proved it with one link prove the 250k shirt sales.
                        You're doing it again. I never once made the claim about us selling 250k shirts. You're also the one who's claiming 'UK' clubs are getting a 70% increase in revenue and I say it's clubs playing in the English Premier League. Where's your link by the way? Can't see it pal.

Now, for the last time, where is the evidence to support your claim that TV revenue is going up 70% IN THE UK with Sky and BT.

I see you've made a mere 5 posts here and already you're not doing yourself any favours. You remind me of a little boy who got banned from here a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Are you thick? I quoted olly in my reply and still thing I am quoting what you said. Are you the son of a scum fan

Comment

What boy got banned I came on here with a proper reply on this subject

Comment

.read the bbc link thick boy

Comment

.read the bbc link thick boy
                                Someone's on a fast train to Lake Banathon...
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X