Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR forward Jamie Mackie is a £1m target for Southampton and West Ham

https://twitter.com/WHUFC_News/statu...64704468877313
    Lmao, what a load of rubbish. Actually laughed out loud when I read that. 1 million? He just signed a new deal, even if we were to sell him he's worth 10 times that much
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

One word: Twitter.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

10 million you sure?? Now i might agree 1m is to low but he aint worth 10 mate, no way.

Comment

Just signed a new contract, had a fantastic season and can only get better. In the infalted prices of the EPL we'd easily ask for that much
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I believe

is an appropriate response to their interest.

Comment

£1mill?

Comment

Absolute tosh, Mackie has just signed a contract extension, he loves it here and we love him!

Comment

Even though I'm not one of Mackie's biggest fans, he's definitely a useful utility player and can double up as a forward as well as wide right. I'd hang onto him.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Even though I'm not one of Mackie's biggest fans, he's definitely a useful utility player and can double up as a forward as well as wide right. I'd hang onto him.
                  Like him or not mate, we would have been relegated without his goals last season. Not gonna pretend he's the most talented footballer in the league cos he is a long way from it but he always gives 100% and would do anything for the club!

Comment

pmsl .lol.lol.lol....mackies an uptown guy...wet spam n skatestown are downbeat dowdy towns!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Mackie is R's!! Everyone else can get lost!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Why is everyone scoffing at the thought of selling him? He's worth no more than £2.5 million, and if somebody offered that then I'd sell him. He did a fantastic job for us last season but some people are going on like he's the second coming.

Comment

Del spot on son

He is ok in an average Rs team,he know world beater although. Being under 84 should put a bit of value on him in our geriatric squad.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We don`t need to sell. Why not keep our best players and buy even more?

Comment

1m

Go do one!

Comment

Working...
                              X