Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not overly excited by euros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
    Seagull eggs? Never heard of that as a snack..
    That's cause you're not gull-able!!!!!

Comment

[quote=johnnykc;875491]i know.....i'm watching the same game on tv as i prepare a report for the world health organisation about the toxins contained in seagull eggs.....[/quote

:XD::XD:
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I love QPR and England equally, don't understand this whole club before country lark. Two seperate things tbh
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Club.....always first!!
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
            Club.....always first!!

Comment

There is no England any more. Some are too young to even remember anything different from today's society. If it was still here there wouldn't even be a question 'Club before Country'?

Comment

rangers first but looking forward to it. like rebel said..we have owt to lose. boys in green.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I'm not that bothered this year to be honest. We've got such a boring team and it seems that pundits are encouraging England to play the 'Chelsea way', which is to park the bus - even against teams like Norway and Belgium! It's pathetic! I'm more looking forward to seeing Team GB play

Comment

[QUOTE=vespa;875527]
                    Originally posted by johnnykc View Post
                    i know.....i'm watching the same game on tv as i prepare a report for the world health organisation about the toxins contained in seagull eggs.....[/quote

:XD::XD:

Just for the record; I´m still alive today. But I had to pay £4,for each of them two. I only buy it once or twice during the summer here in Oslo. It´s a tradition in the nortern parts of Norway. It tastes delicious with whitebread and Mack beer to it....

It would be interesting to see that programme some of you mention. I hope we´ll be able to see it at norwegian telly as well. Errm,or maybe not.:sick:
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                      I love QPR and England equally, don't understand this whole club before country lark. Two seperate things tbh
                      Why are people so furious about England? Roy Hodgson will sort it out.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I decided after the embarrassing shambles of south Africa that it was time to call it quits with the national team, along with the blind loyalty the fa show to John terry, it will be a while before I start taking an interest in the English team again.

Come on the irish!

Comment

Mack is good. I had it when visiting some family in Tromso. Shame it costs about £10 a pint though.

[QUOTE=Shania;875642]
                          Originally posted by vespa View Post

Just for the record; I´m still alive today. But I had to pay £4,for each of them two. I only buy it once or twice during the summer here in Oslo. It´s a tradition in the nortern parts of Norway. It tastes delicious with whitebread and Mack beer to it....

It would be interesting to see that programme some of you mention. I hope we´ll be able to see it at norwegian telly as well. Errm,or maybe not.:sick:

Comment

In all honesty really couldnt care much less about it. Didnt watch yesterday's game and only saw 1st half of the game vs Norway. National team means alot less to me than QPR.

Ill more than likely watch our games down the pub with mates to be social and obviously want us to win, but certainly wont be losing any sleep when we go out.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i admire loyal fans of the national side like isles and wish them well but ive no real interest in englands fortunes these days........yet i went to spain 82/germany88/italia 90/france98/holland/belgium 2000..............the water canon still haunts me to this day
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Captain Planet;875650]Mack is good. I had it when visiting some family in Tromso. Shame it costs about £10 a pint though.

Very good beer indeed, Captain Planet.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X