HAHAHA Grant Holt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
    Would love to see Norwich and Swansea relegated next season as both have punched well above their weight ;))
    second season syndrome always happens, if we can flex our financial muscles to add to what we have already i think we should do better than those 2 in theory anyway

Comment

Wizard, out of interest... What is going on? Has someone come in for him? Thought he would have been a bit more loyal considering his age and the opportunity you lot have given him?

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
        Have I ever gloated in yours?
        Wizard,

You are welcome here any time. Your behaviour has been impeccable from the day you joined.

I will personally let you know via pm when I am able, about a forthcoming development which you will no doubt be pleased to hear of.

In the meantime, it would be appreciated if guests could be treated with a little more hospitality unless they are either just here on a wind up, or support Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Wizard,

You are welcome here any time. Your behaviour has been impeccable from the day you joined.

I will personally let you know via pm when I am able, about a forthcoming development which you will no doubt be pleased to hear of.

In the meantime, it would be appreciated if guests could be treated with a little more hospitality unless they are either just here on a wind up, or support Chelsea.
          he gets treated better than us normal members, get a grip man

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
            Hope it's not us after him!
            Well he did predict we would stay up which is very out of character for him as i have never seen him comment on anything much before, and bearing in mind the "whole" country wanted Bolton to survive i was surprised he didnn't just go with the flow.

Comment

Wizard,

Um i don't like him, i have told him in the past i don't like him, so he knows.
              I make a point of ignoring him but if he's going to aim a comment at me then i'll answer it. If others on here want to talk to him then so be it i'm not saying you shouldn't but, i personally don't want to and he knows it.
              I was commenting on his club, one that i can't stand, not talking to him.

You should see how his lot treat Rs fans on their boards

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                he gets treated better than us normal members, get a grip man
                So what do you want, a kiss and a cuddle?
                Brightonr has been simply pointing out that this fan of another club treats QPR fans on here with more respect than some of our fellow-fans treat each other. Why can't we build new bridges sometimes instead of just sitting under old ones?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I hope both Norwich & Swansea stay up the PL is a better place with the likes of us and them.

He would you rather teams like Brum, Burnley, Boro etc in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    So what do you want, a kiss and a cuddle?
                    Brightonr has been simply pointing out that this fan of another club treats QPR fans on here with more respect than some of our fellow-fans treat each other. Why can't we build new bridges sometimes instead of just sitting under old ones?
                    no thanks mate , but being told off for basically nothing is a bit childish from you lot , and why should Brightor even comment on this is it breaking any rules ?? modereate and let us talk

Comment

he dont look to happy.......................http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...Q9QEwBA&dur=54
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

no thanks mate , but being told off for basically nothing is a bit childish from you lot , and why should Brightor even comment on this is it breaking any rules ?? modereate and let us talk
                        Who is stopping you from talking? Just remember that us mods want to talk too sometimes We will have our opinions and we will want to share them, just like you do
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          I hope both Norwich & Swansea stay up the PL is a better place with the likes of us and them.

He would you rather teams like Brum, Burnley, Boro etc in their place.
                          At our expense??

Comment

Not sure I told anyone off.

Just pointed out to Wizard that not all of us want him to cease his contribution and that perhaps we could have more interesting and informative chats with fans of other clubs if we didn't keep telling them to F*** Off.

Comment

Not sure I told anyone off.

Just pointed out to Wizard that not all of us want him to cease his contribution and that perhaps we could have more interesting and informative chats with fans of other clubs if we didn't keep telling them to F*** Off.
                              i agree and no one told him to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                At our expense??
                                we won't go down under hughes

Comment

Working...
                                X