Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two cockneys that have had results in 'madchester' against the odds!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two cockneys that have had results in 'madchester' against the odds!!!

kevin mitchell battered the manc hero john murray all over the gaff to silence the drugs dont work merchants ......................and mike baldwin took the phiss in manc for years and waltzed off into the sunset a winner.....................sunday against foreign legion fc.................no sweat!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I'm not a cockney I am a West Londoner

Comment

and dont forget blur mugged off the beatles tribute act oasis...............................and eastenders always wipe the floor with cor(horror)nation street!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I'm not a cockney I am a West Londoner
        Agreed i hate being called a cockney (even though i do sound like one) as i am from West London too.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

we all eat pie n mash and hate chips with gravy..............you are cockneys my sons!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            we all eat pie n mash and hate chips with gravy..............you are cockneys my sons!!
            no you're just a pretend cockney

I'm a west londoner

Comment

I love chips n gravy, and I find only people who call themselves cockney are mockneys from Essex

Comment

Another two:

Comment

im a proper cockernee sparra as dad was born n bred in bethnal green and knew the krays mum......i love liquer on me pies i do and luv a good ol knee sup muva brahn.....you are all boni fide cockneys like it or not............wheres me washboard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    I love chips n gravy, and I find only people who call themselves cockney are mockneys from Essex
                    or wannabe mockneys living in essex

Comment

:angry: that ##### damon album and dermot o queery give us a basd name........say that to my mate carlton n its goodnight vienna..........ask hammer he knows the roger!

Comment

Working...
                      X