No announcement yet.

Pre-match chat on ****sea forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These classless twunts are pathetic. One even suggests we are dragging up the handshake thing to our advantage and accusing someone of something they didn't do is just plain wrong. Is that tw*t the only one who can't lip read
    Oh and all the predictions of smashing us - seem to recall they all predicted that for the home game in October and that never happened no matter the number of players sent off
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      These classless twunts are pathetic. One even suggests we are dragging up the handshake thing to our advantage and accusing someone of something they didn't do is just plain wrong. Is that tw*t the only one who can't lip read
      Oh and all the predictions of smashing us - seem to recall they all predicted that for the home game in October and that never happened no matter the number of players sent off
      Most of them no absolutely nothing about football and some even Chelsea! A lot of them have only been fans since Abromovich took over...
      Ahh I hate them so much!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I reckon i know more about Chelsea than most of that lot, infact i know i do hence the hate for the C**ts.

Comment

The club formally known as Chelsea died many years ago. These johnny come lately's only know armchairs and the champions league. They don't even consider their local rivals as a derby match. Reading that message board is like listening in to a bunch of cockney reds.

Chelsea is simply a club with no soul....the fans these days are an embarrassment!!

Although saying that, they have and always will be a complete bunch of #####s.

You Rsssssss (real football, real fans)

Ps. I ****ing hate Chelsea!!!
          "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
          The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Only know a few genuine Chels*** fans, the rest all came along a few years ago. Thats a disadvantage if we were to grow into a top team, we'd attract these sort of 'fans' to the club. All current R's ticket holders, keep coming every year for the rest of your life so we keep our true fans

Really don't want our club to become like theirs
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
              The club formally known as Chelsea died many years ago. These johnny come lately's only know armchairs and the champions league. They don't even consider their local rivals as a derby match. Reading that message board is like listening in to a bunch of cockney reds.

Chelsea is simply a club with no soul....the fans these days are an embarrassment!!

Although saying that, they have and always will be a complete bunch of #####s.

You Rsssssss (real football, real fans)

Ps. I ****ing hate Chelsea!!!
              Bang on mate.
              Nothing to prove

Comment

Who the f**k do these qpr c**ts think they are? Debating shaking our players hands or not! They should be bowing to our heroes. Let's smash these *****s by 4 or 5 and rub there filthy noses in it. Enjoy the championship knobheads!

Who do we think we are?!!!!!!ooooooo get her!!!!!

Comment

omg, I SOOOOO hope we turn them over now!
                  Would be a victory for REAL fans and REAL football -- not this yukky sanitised stuff the Prem seems to be full of.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We cant be having a go at other fans grammar when every other thread title on this forum seems to spell one of our own players names wrong. I get embarrassed frequently coming on here.

Comment

Who do we think we are?

The team that beat them last time we played a league game. Taking all 3 points which will in itself probably result in them having to play on Thursdays if they lose in Munich.

Comment

Let's hope their players feel the same and thats its not a derby. I seem to recall they thought that last time and look how that ended. Our players embraced derby day and theirs panicked and lost their discipline
                        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I can't stand Mark Hughes, hope they go down and you help them along the way,

3-1 Chelsea

Torres Hattrick
                          Torres own goal (just to bring him back down to Earth)

Great way to talk about a former player who done a job for them

Comment

Forget them, it will be souless as ever come Sunday
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              I can't stand Mark Hughes, hope they go down and you help them along the way,

3-1 Chelsea

Torres Hattrick
                              Torres own goal (just to bring him back down to Earth)

Great way to talk about a former player who done a job for them
                              I was more surprised that they want one of their current players to be brought back down to Earth. They're not even loyal to their own signings...
                              A bunch of 14 y/o who are used to having a club just buy and sell players as they please.
                              Laughable.

Comment

After reading the first link, it's clear we are dealing with some hyped up minors who don't even know their born... "smash them". And where are all the qpr fans we had last FALL.. Full of ####s an convicts
                                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X