QPR Interested In Beckford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    not going to happen, huge lack of ambition, always too slow and too scared in the transfer market.

We weren't slow with Tarrabt. Obviously the club do not think he is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post

Taarabt is just a loan, that's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        Taarabt is just a loan, that's the difference.

&? lol they still got him in very quickly.

Not bothered about beckford at all.

Comment

beckford would score plenty of goals in this league and is just what we need but it aint gonna happen so we will just have to hope pellicori will score the goals we need
          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

With our money if we were really serious we would have got Lita & Beckford plus we would have got Watson last year as well.

So this aint going to happen, we want promotion with loans and frees.

I think we are in profit with our transfers this year.

And dont give me that Faurlin is 3.5m his mum even said it was nearer 500k

No i aint moaning it is just the way it is.

So lets get on with it.

U RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss

Comment

So you would take Lita who has to earn more than any other player at the club which in turn makes our other players upset and want to leave.

Beckford will not want to join our small London club with it's 13000 fan's, A fair amount of who are so miserable they would moan like f**k if our club got brought out by 2 billionaire's and a millionaire and in under 2 seasons we have 19 out of 26 squad players that they have brought to the club.

Why can't we support the team we got and enjoy the ride for a while before moaning It could be worse we could be Luton fans.

Comment

Roose, spot on mate. Stop moaning lads!

Comment

Cheers volpone but i think some breathe and moan at the same time at the southampton game the guys next to me went on for ages about the disgrace and incompetence of our owners cos (Ready for this) Sparks shorts are still blue and how it made them embarrassed to be Qpr fans. I could not care less if spark even had shorts ffs.

Comment

Hehe... We are a schizophrenic bunch. Dissing players we haven't seen play and then leaping on pundits who outrageously claim we'll finish 18th. The moaning about the shorts is a symptom of the frustration out there. Yes, we haven't doled out the big bucks for a striker but look at the talent at the club now. Buz, Taarabt, Routledge and Vine - who have all come in under the new management - will light up this league. Before all the naysayers come on, yes, we need that 20-goal a season man and some wing backs but at least this possible loan of this Dutch 18-y-old show that management is listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by roose View Post
                      So you would take Lita who has to earn more than any other player at the club which in turn makes our other players upset and want to leave.

Beckford will not want to join our small London club with it's 13000 fan's, A fair amount of who are so miserable they would moan like f**k if our club got brought out by 2 billionaire's and a millionaire and in under 2 seasons we have 19 out of 26 squad players that they have brought to the club.

Why can't we support the team we got and enjoy the ride for a while before moaning It could be worse we could be Luton fans.
                      Bloody well said, and I wish it was as simple as that for some people
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

• Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                        Yes I know i will be accused of moaning/disloyal blah blah blah but Tarabaat on loan and two unknowns hardly get the juices flowing, are you pleased with the clubs transfer activity over the last two close seasons Cait??? whilst I am really looking forward to the new season and hope we are fantastic, I am still disappointed we havent signed a striker that would have most CCC defenders pooping their panties
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• if luton were the only team in the world,id be a tiddly wink hooligan,nothing could be worse than supporting looton
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                            &? lol they still got him in very quickly.

Not bothered about beckford at all.
                            cait taarabt deal wasnt quick, if we were quick we would have had him before interest from malaga etc. lucky to get him really.
                            not bothered about beckford.. you dont want promotion then??

Comment

• Sorry to break up your white supremacist meeting, but why is it on here when any black player is linked to this club they instantly have an attitude problem, huge ego, chip on shoulder etc???

None of these experts commenting on here know beckford, lita, or anybody else, but come out with these outrageous statements when all they know is what they've read in the media. I've never read on here any of these statements applied to any white players coming to qpr, dont they have ego's, attitudes, or upset dressing rooms??

Sorry to interrupt the public lynching, but thought I'd ask the question.

Comment

• Could not give a toss if a player is black white orange or blue mate. But i do think lita is a horrid jumped up ******.

And come to think about it i hate all Leeds players but if beckford was to sign he would be a hoop so i would cheer him on.

Comment

Working...
                                X