FAO The Morrocan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO The Morrocan

Please don't bore us with another one of your Taarabt videos this week.

It doesn't matter how silky his skills are if there's zero end product.

Thanks

Ouch
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Pathetic.

Comment

Liked em !!

Comment

Do you mean zero end product when he passes it to a player for them to score and they fluff it?

Work rate was good just was not great today

Comment

ridiculous post - Adel is a million miles from our worst performers recently. Easy to single out, but most creative we have.

In fact I can't beleive people said Zammo had a good game against Swansea when he was poor, but because he is a classic english big lump - people think it's fine.

And quite frankly the reason we beat Swansea ws that Derry was banned - he is a Championship player - but again, ignorant supporters love a grafter....even when they are sh1t.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              ridiculous post - Adel is a million miles from our worst performers recently. Easy to single out, but most creative we have.

In fact I can't beleive people said Zammo had a good game against Swansea when he was poor, but because he is a classic english big lump - people think it's fine.

And quite frankly the reason we beat Swansea ws that Derry was banned - he is a Championship player - but again, ignorant supporters love a grafter....even when they are sh1t.
              Well i'm sorry but this is a ridiculous post we would not have won that game v swansea without BZ. You saw what it was like when he went off and Bothroyd came on, we won very little up front then.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Well i'm sorry but this is a ridiculous post we would not have won that game v swansea without BZ. You saw what it was like when he went off and Bothroyd came on, we won very little up front then.
                JB was useless yes - but us winning the game had very little to do with BZ from where I was sitting. Hold up play was weak and he offered nothing else.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

JB was useless yes - but us winning the game had very little to do with BZ from where I was sitting. Hold up play was weak and he offered nothing else.
                  I have to agree with Silvercue on this. People keep going on about Zamora's hold up play, but I keep seeing an abysmal first touch when there is anyone near him. Works hard, granted, but so do I.

Comment

He was awarded the free kick that led to the 1st, and generally harrassed the CBs all night, and that role is vital against them cause they always start from the back.
                    I wonder whether it was worth playing Adel today and maybe we should have gone with Traore on the left, we had a big man up front who seemed to be winning most things in the air, and just got plenty of crosses in.
                    I would have put Derry back in the team today tbh,......maybe you have a point in that Buzz should have stayed in the team today.

Comment

Sorry but absolutely clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                        Do you mean zero end product when he passes it to a player for them to score and they fluff it?

Work rate was good just was not great today
                        What I mean is I think it's great to post up videos of Adel when he's had a good game and he's either scored or had a positive influence on the game and it's result, but not after a match like today when he was neither. Yes of course it would be easy enough to edit together his tricks, flicks and successful passes from today and put some nice music to it, but it would bear absolutely no reflection on his or the team's overall performance, so what would be the point. He did ok today, but definitely not one of his better games.

Comment

To be fair he has posted vids nearly every game AT plays in, it's not about the team for him it's soley Adel win, lose ,or draw. For most of us if not all it's the team we're interested in not one players performance.

Comment

Unbelievable talent, but his two weaknesses are:

1) Laziness i.e. when he makes a great pass then just looks on in admiration of it. What a truly great player would do is follow it up by running up the field in support. There was a perfect example of this today for his pass to Zamora who couldn't do anything with it because he was isolated.

2) Taking too many touches and not releasing the ball early enough when his team-mates are in better positions. Again this happened several times today which allowed WBA to get back in position and defend or regain possession.

If he corrected these two flaws in his game he could become a true great. He's young and hopefully has the motivation to do it.

Comment

today he had a typical bad game, held onto it to long, bad shots , wrong decisions but its only one game.

They will all need to play better against spurs

Comment

Working...
                              X