No announcement yet.

FAO The Morrocan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At times his steppovers are also a bit predictable.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I hope The Morrocan does stick another Taarabt video on here - I like watching them, rare bit of guile and skill not often seen in our team.

Comment

JB and BZ both have one thing in common, they're not goal-getters and rarely near scoring chance crosses, which is something else we don't do very well either, apart from AT who's brilliant at getting them in.

Comment

any video is good enough for me

Please keep posting them Moroccan, I enjoy anything qpr

Comment

OP was a bit harsh?!

It seems the posts are always about tarbs and not QPR. i would be intrested to know if there are any more marrocan players in our leagues and if "the Morrocan" post on thier sites? Or are you a rangers fan Morrocan?

Genuine question?

Comment

happy to say my beloved qpr...

im a fan of adel taatabt since hot spurs, and when he joined qpr evering just clicked, i use to live in askew road in 89 and always admired qpr retro blue and white stripes....just so beautiful. then i started to learn about the ecclostone :-) the championship...cardiff,,,SHAUN DERRY my hero now, i will miss him because i think this will be his last season, hope im wrong...so yes i was adel fan but now i just want to thank him for getting my favourite team whre it is now...i still think he s an #### hole and a very immature 22 year old but i was worse than than that when i was 22. im happy to see his videos under qpr....i will be very happy to see mackie's my hero...after the broken leg, such a brave person....thank you mr warnock, will never forget your leadership into getting us to the best league in the world...my commisirations to the italian footballer's family who died on the pitch....i love you queens park rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Please don't bore us with another one of your Taarabt videos this week.

It doesn't matter how silky his skills are if there's zero end product.

Thanks
                Not what i expect from a mod tbf

Comment

Yeah, keep them coming

Comment

Enjoy it
                    Remind me of an away game where Adel was shining !! this is something you need to know.
                    plus when you dont have a great striker the rest will look so bad because you will receive goals and you couldn't do anything back. If Zamora had translated all these passes he got from Adel and others we would never fight to avoid relegation.
                    I am fan of "Ben" not Adel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYx9V...layer_embedded
                    Last edited by The Moroccan; 16-04-2012, 04:07 PM.
                    TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                      If Zamora had translated all these passes he got from Adel and others we would never fight to avoid relegation.
                      And if Adel had passed and MOVED a bit more Zamora wouldn't have been so isolated (having to contend alone with 3 defenders) - still a big flaw in his game.

ANYWAY, apologies for the original post. It was said in the heat of the moment after yet another frustrating Adel performance in which he shows so much promise and natural ability yet was still found wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        And if Adel had passed and MOVED a bit more Zamora wouldn't have been so isolated (having to contend alone with 3 defenders) - still a big flaw in his game.

ANYWAY, apologies for the original post. It was said in the heat of the moment after yet another frustrating Adel performance in which he shows so much promise and natural ability yet was still found wanting.
                        No problem.

There are games when we play so offensively but there is'nt a good striker there, Adel has to be back to defend and help Taiwo and that is something Adel didnt do last season even though he's not good in that role. you want Adel upfront helping Zamora so you have to push Taiwo up.
                        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

No problem.

There are games when we play so offensively but there is'nt a good striker there, Adel has to be back to defend and help Taiwo and that is something Adel didnt do last season even though he's not good in that role. you want Adel upfront helping Zamora so you have to push Taiwo up.
                          If you play 4-5-1 it's vital that the wide midfielders support the striker when we have possession, otherwise that formation won't work.

There were at least two glaring moments in the game when Adel made a great pass forward and then just stood there admiring it without running up in support. Zamora then had no one to lay it off to and was surrounded by 3 defenders, so inevitably we conceded possession again. Taiwo would have supported Adel if he had run because that is one of the full-back's duties.

Taarabt has many good qualities to his game, but this is one of his weaknesses. The other is not releasing the ball early enough when a team-mate is in a better position.

If he could iron out these weaknesses, he COULD go on to be a truly world class player.

It's up to him.

Comment

I am not saying Adel is a perfect player, we all know his weakness but let me tell you that he is the only one there being able to hold the ball while many other just try to get rid of it as soon as possible which is the cause behind wrong passes.. Adel will not do everything , you need a talented number "10" and great midfielders so zamora could have an impact .. Adel is only a winger and he delivered such great passes in recent games but as I said we need a great number 9 there.
                            by the way Adel is being criticized a lot by Moroccans though, he is skillful yeah and that is why you will easily find his videos rather than Derry or Barton ones.
                            and yes it s up to him.
                            TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
                              im a fan of adel taatabt since hot spurs, and when he joined qpr evering just clicked, i use to live in askew road in 89 and always admired qpr retro blue and white stripes....just so beautiful. then i started to learn about the ecclostone :-) the championship...cardiff,,,SHAUN DERRY my hero now, i will miss him because i think this will be his last season, hope im wrong...so yes i was adel fan but now i just want to thank him for getting my favourite team whre it is now...i still think he s an #### hole and a very immature 22 year old but i was worse than than that when i was 22. im happy to see his videos under qpr....i will be very happy to see mackie's my hero...after the broken leg, such a brave person....thank you mr warnock, will never forget your leadership into getting us to the best league in the world...my commisirations to the italian footballer's family who died on the pitch....i love you queens park rangers.
                              WOW, That is all
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

I am not saying Adel is a perfect player, we all know his weakness but let me tell you that he is the only one there being able to hold the ball while many other just try to get rid of it as soon as possible which is the cause behind wrong passes.. Adel will not do everything , you need a talented number "10" and great midfielders so zamora could have an impact .. Adel is only a winger and he delivered such great passes in recent games but as I said we need a great number 9 there.
                                by the way Adel is being criticized a lot by Moroccans though, he is skillful yeah and that is why you will easily find his videos rather than Derry or Barton ones.
                                and yes it s up to him.
                                Zamora is one of the best players in the country at holding the ball up with his back to goal, but he's fighting a losing battle in a 4-5-1 if his offensive midfielders don't support him, not just Adel, the other 3 also. You're right, Adel is our only player who can consistently beat his man from a standing start. For that reason he is indispensable to us. Cisse, Diakite, and Traore can also do it but only when they're running with the ball using their strength and momentum (Mackie too, but not consistently enough). That's the reason why Adel is so good at holding the ball, but crucially, he still has to learn when to keep it and when to pass it.
                                Last edited by Stanley; 16-04-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X