• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Just wait till we lose at some point again
    Then the "we love Warnock" gang will be out in force again

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      You mean thats not the norm?! Bl00dy hell, that explains why I got kicked out and called a "sick f**king pervert" by the people sitting around me.... I thought it was just because I was wearing my mums knickers

Phew,glad its not just me. Must be the water in our area
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        You really are a sad and silly person. Don't like and will never like his me, me, me attitude, but that seems to be changing and to knock one out over 1 goal (which was good) is so embarrassing but you will grow up one day.
        To be fair to AT, his role, position and way he plays his game is one which a "me, me, me attitude" has to be part of his make up to make him the player he is.
        Love him or hate him, you must have to admit the way he plays his football by always wanting the ball, shooting whenever he likes, not tackling, doing tricks and always trying to beat the man is why we went up last year and why he's actually doing well this year.

Footballing world has been littered with selfish extremely talented attacking midfield players who think the world revolves around them whether it's El Diego, gaza, Hagi, ginolo (not saying AT is in their league but he effectively and imho admirably plays this role for us). Take away me, me, me the world of football would just be full of water carriers and we had our fair share of these before AT turned up and turned us around.

Comment

he's a slow starter, if he can do what he did for blackburn here next season i be well chuffed.

Comment

Spot on tblock, adels selfishness and arrogance is part of what makes him so special. And tbf he did throw in a few tackles against Swansea, and showed glimpses of blistering pace aswell, which I've never seen before from him

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Now he is a "genius",a few weeks ago he was an "idiot",same with Barton and others,crap one minute then "genius" the next!
              Same as it ever was!

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                is a tactical genius, enough said. Roll on WBA
                And if we lose to WBA he'll be the devil again

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Now he is a "genius",a few weeks ago he was an "idiot",same with Barton and others,crap one minute then "genius" the next!
                  Don't forget us supporters, we're geniuses one week and crap the next. You don't get to be two-faced overnight, it takes years of practice.

Comment

ive always said

ive always said that venables was the greatest managerial genius to ever take over the qpr management seat

for hughes to match him he has to get us to a fa cup final in his second season

but the way qpr are playing now i think hughsey could acheive that but this time we could win the trophy if sparkie does that then he will become a legand

we havent won a cup since 66-67 so come on sparkie get us to the new wembley stadium
                    Last edited by qprted; 13-04-2012, 11:13 AM.
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      All the Derry is crap, Hill is crap, Mackie is crap, Taiwo is crap, Kenny is crap merchants are very quiet.

Ok, he was crap!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

QUOTE=Shania;841595]Ok, he was crap!![/QUOTE]

ahh f--- it there all crap, happy !!!!

Comment

The whole team is crap and they are getting us crappy points to stay up in this crappy league, what crap!!
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                            is a tactical genius, enough said. Roll on WBA
                            It was only a couple of weeks ago that some started calling for Warnock again!!!
                            Now Hughes is a genius? Must try not to react to game on game , look at the bigger picture. Yes we're turning the corner and we seem more of a unit, defensively we look stronger now( fingers crossed) but we are still a very fragile side when it comes to confidence and we need our big players on the pitch. Our passing is still a bit nervy for me, but Hughes has got his midfield and defence close and compact when we haven't got the ball. Not sure on defending set pieces or corners yet though!!!

Comment

I will admit I was one who was questioning Hughes and in fact after the Sunderland loss I went as far to call him a fraud and question his signings, I can get very bitter after a loss! He hasn't saved us yet, the team is obviously looking better but is it too little, too late, we shall see! If he keeps us up I will be the first to admit I was dead wrong and I will issue an apology to my fellow posters for the nonsense I wrote on here!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Hughes has got bottle and isn't afraid to change things and has no favourites. I will stick with him even if we lose at WBA. And I still believe that in his own way, the man is a genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X