• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes

is a tactical genius, enough said. Roll on WBA

QUOTE=W4 R;841363]is a tactical genius, enough said. Roll on WBA[/QUOTE]

Comment

I wouldn't describe him as a genius.

But he's very tactically astute, disciplined, organised, experienced, has an excellent coaching team and has the total respect of his players based on what he achieved in his career which counts for a huge amount. He's very strict but also understands the importance of humour and banter among the players and strikes the balance between the two perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        I wouldn't describe him as a genius.

But he's very tactically astute, disciplined, organised, experienced, has an excellent coaching team and has the total respect of his players based on what he achieved in his career which counts for a huge amount. He's very strict but also understands the importance of humour and banter among the players and strikes the balance between the two perfectly.
        OK pi $$ on my fire then

Comment

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, I'm glad he's here.
          Convinced we were going down anyway, but in the long term providing he stays with us I think we will do well. Massive plus for me is he seems to have a knack of finding players who turn out to be real quality. No disrespect to Warnock but Hughes will always attract quality players purely because of who he is. Whatever you thought of him ,he was a top quality player....
          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Now he is a "genius",a few weeks ago he was an "idiot",same with Barton and others,crap one minute then "genius" the next!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Now he is a "genius",a few weeks ago he was an "idiot",same with Barton and others,crap one minute then "genius" the next!

Comment

Who said he was an idiot, certainly wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                  OK pi $$ on my fire then
                  Sorry mate. Good avatar though!

Comment

Tbf I think the people that said such things have gone a tad quiet. Just like those that posted things like "Diakite is the worst footballer I've seen in the PL" and other such nonsense after his 1st game.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All the Derry is crap, Hill is crap, Mackie is crap, Taiwo is crap, Kenny is crap merchants are very quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        All the Derry is crap, Hill is crap, Mackie is crap, Taiwo is crap, Kenny is crap merchants are very quiet.
                        You forgot the Adel is crap people of which you are the leader.
                        Like his goal v Arsenal did you?
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Just wait till we lose at some point again
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            You forgot the Adel is crap people of which you are the leader.
                            Like his goal v Arsenal did you?
                            You really are a sad and silly person. Don't like and will never like his me, me, me attitude, but that seems to be changing and to knock one out over 1 goal (which was good) is so embarrassing but you will grow up one day.
                            Last edited by paulmason; 13-04-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              You really are a sad and silly person. Don't like and will never like his me, me, me attitude, but that seems to be changing and to knock one out over 1 goal (which was good) is so embarrassing but you will grow up one day.
                              You mean thats not the norm?! Bl00dy hell, that explains why I got kicked out and called a "sick f**king pervert" by the people sitting around me.... I thought it was just because I was wearing my mums knickers
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X