Cisse to stay at QPR if relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisse to stay at QPR if relegated

Djibril Cisse: "If we don't stay up I will stay with QPR. I'll have two years left to run on my contract so I will see it out...
    Retweeted by IanJTaylor

"I don't like it when players leave their clubs when they go down, it isn't fair on the fans or club."
    Retweeted by IanJTaylor

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

That's really good news but hope he stays true to his word.

Comment

well he'll miss 37 games in two years anyhow!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He'd hit 40 goals in the Championship it would be embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            He'd hit 40 goals in the Championship it would be embarrassing
            Be to easy for him.

Comment

His missus is British. She has probably told him to stop dragging her all over the place and stay in his manor once and for all.

Comment

he would tear the championship a new one

Comment

Everyone seems to think this is a good thing, after his second sending off in just a handful of games I think the club should have taken away his keys to the dressing room and sent him on his way, he has been a disaster for us!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Everyone seems to think this is a good thing, after his second sending off in just a handful of games I think the club should have taken away his keys to the dressing room and sent him on his way, he has been a disaster for us!
                    But when he's on the pitch, he gets the goals. I think he's scored in every FULL match he's played in. 3 I think
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

At least we'll win something

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        But when he's on the pitch, he gets the goals. I think he's scored in every FULL match he's played in. 3 I think
                        Not just that I think he'll score the winner goal to keep us up!

Comment

If true, brilliant news.

Nice boost ahead of tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Sorry but I think there's more chance he gets his 3rd red card and costs us the game that gets us relegated! #notafan
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X