Lee Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Totally shocking mate, did you see it when they gave the refs angle?, how could he see that as a trip?
    BTW i typed that just after it happened not having a go at you apologies
    no idea mate at all, common sense (and maybe a little bit of physics!) would suggest that even if there had been a trip, ashley young would not have "fallen" in that way.

No not at all mate, didn't see it as having a go, I asked myself the very same question!!

Comment

disgraceful linesman, the ref is a cheat ... he should be able enough not to make snap decisions like he did . the man is no good

Comment

Written warning or the sack.

Comment

Simple rules apply. If you can't see something, then you cannot give anything. As there was nothing to see, he could not have seen it. Therefore he guessed, which is cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Simple rules apply. If you can't see something, then you cannot give anything. As there was nothing to see, he could not have seen it. Therefore he guessed, which is cheating.
            Said the same he can't or at least shouldn't have given it for anything other than a trip, and no way on this earth did their legs tangle

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              Watch his performance very carefully.
              Bolton born and bred, he's either a Bolton fan, or a ManUre fan, either way, I don't feel at all comfortable having him referee our match, and were I Mark Hughes, I would definitely have let my feelings known to the relevant body.
              I'd like to know how much money he had on this game?

Comment

Its absolutely scandalous to be honest. As MH says theyre a professional body and they should be performing to a much higher standard when people's livelihood's are at stake. Quite simply the game was ruined as a spectacle and as a contest after 15 minutes by a trigger-happy incompetent. Obviously so quick to blow the whistle he never even gave his assistant a chance to raise his flag for offside. 3000 travelling fans and millions of worldwide sky subscribers all who's afternoons were ruined. Even the Man U fans are saying the same thing. Even SAF was sympathetic to MH. The stakes are simply too high now for these inept decisions to be allowed to continue.

Comment

The BIG mistake

As someone pointed out yesterday on here, QPR should have requested new officials to referee this game, if that would have taken place we would have a very strong case today.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Said the same, should be investigated by his chums at the FA
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Don't think Young can go without being called a c unt either........the c unt!
                      Just woke up and still angry about it all

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Me too. Without a shadow of a doubt, there is more than a whiff of corruption regarding the premier league as far as I'm concerned.
                        In all my years of watching football, I don't believe I've ever come across such an obvious wrong choice for a match official.
                        Very wrong, very, very, wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X