Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never want to see a never see another post....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never want to see a never see another post....

.....on here again from Wonka fans who can't get tickets for big home games

You're a ****ing disgrace

Contraversial.

I agree to an extent, but like I said in another thread...I couldn't give a f**k. I'm going and can't wait.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Contraversial.

I agree to an extent, but like I said in another thread...I couldn't give a f**k. I'm going and can't wait.
      It doesn't bother me to a massive extent it just supports my belief that we are a club with a small hardcore fanbase with a stadium which suits us

I just can't stand these ******s bleeding their hearts out on here like the Leeds match, the club in future should give ST holders once again the right to buy an extra ticket....**** them!

Comment

Contraversial.

Me too mate, cannot wait for this one!
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Been looking forward to this one since the draw- we need to get the same atmosphere as the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            It doesn't bother me to a massive extent it just supports my belief that we are a club with a small hardcore fanbase with a stadium which suits us

I just can't stand these ******s bleeding their hearts out on here like the Leeds match, the club in future should give ST holders once again the right to buy an extra ticket....**** them!
            Cant disagree with this.

Comment

Agree with all that. My middle bro has given up football now, and he's been coming a lot again recently. Both of them were able to make this due to the lack of interest, so every cloud and all that.

I'm genuinely buzzing for this one. More so than the last one as the rivalry is well and truely back. I think the atmousphere will be even better than the last as the hatred keeeps growing. Games like this are what it's all about. Proper fans, proper clubs, and proper rivalries.

I've got a hard on for tomorrow.

Comment

You do like a good moan dont you, sounding like a broken record now lad, give it a rest

Would be amazed if there's any tickets left by kick off.

Comment

I could not agree more and in fact season tickets and members were allowed to buy two extra tickets for the Leeds game

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    I could not agree more and in fact season tickets and members were allowed to buy two extra tickets for the Leeds game
                    If i remember correctly members were only allowed 1 additional ticket on top of their own.

Comment

I still managed to get 9 tickets on top of my own for Leeds, and 4 for Cardiff away.

Comment

.....on here again from Wonka fans who can't get tickets for big home games

You're a ****ing disgrace
                        Spot on mate. If people can't afford a season ticket or membership then you really have to question if they support the club!

I really don't understand the people who haven't bought a membership, it costs 40 quid and you save 5 quid on matchday prices, therefore if you go to 8 home games you've got your money back and also it guarantees a seat for every home game and also gets you a ticket for 80% of away games.

Comment

I still managed to get 9 tickets on top of my own for Leeds, and 4 for Cardiff away.

How the hell did you manage that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Spot on mate. If people can't afford a season ticket or membership then you really have to question if they support the club!
                            Surely a wind up.

A joke of a comment if ive ever seen one, just wonder if you a dupe of the OP.

Comment

was just going post the same northolt about that comment......

Comment

Working...
                              X