Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never want to see a never see another post....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope no one is suggesting that if your not going to this game that your not a "proper" rangers fan!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      i hope no one is suggesting that if your not going to this game that your not a "proper" rangers fan!!!
      wouldn't surprise me atall!!

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        can people not go to a match ,watch and go home , does vast quantity's of beer and pies also have to be factored in to the cost
        the thing with the I go to every game brigade think they are the best fans in ze world.

Loads of peoples lifes do not revolve around football every week.
        Last edited by JoeyBarton17; 27-01-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post
          the thing with the I go to every game brigade think they are the best fans in ze world.
          Too true mate. There are a few on here as well

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Northampton View Post
            Season Ticket holders had there seats reserved for the first few days of the sale
            Opps, well wasny communicated very well as I thought that was not the case and s did my freinds. But appolgise Northampton have to be big enough to sorry when your wrong.

Heres to another vistory anyway
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              can people not go to a match ,watch and go home , does vast quantity's of beer and pies also have to be factored in to the cost
              Football without 10 pints and three balti pies? Now you are definately not a 'pwoper' fan
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                It doesn't bother me to a massive extent it just supports my belief that we are a club with a small hardcore fanbase with a stadium which suits us

I just can't stand these ******s bleeding their hearts out on here like the Leeds match, the club in future should give ST holders once again the right to buy an extra ticket....**** them!
                Just because you can a) make it to the game at 12 and b) afford the ticket, does not make you any more of a fan than someone that can’t make the game.

You people think you’re the only "true" fans, but don’t think of those who for whatever reason can’t make it tomorrow, or other games.

I have been going to QPR since I was 8, but my life at the moment means I can’t get to games as often. I certainly can’t get to a 12 kick off, or afford £40 + travel + food at the moment. Some of us would give our right arm to be able to go, unfortunately EBay apparently does not let you sell limbs.

I support my team the best way I can, that does not mean having to go to every game, nor every home game and not even a game every season.

Grow up, get your head out your Rse and look around. You might find these are hard times for many people.
                Last edited by JGHoops; 27-01-2012, 06:19 PM.
                =============================
                You can't take your first post back!
                =============================

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post

Loads of peoples lifes do not revolve around football every week.
                  the people who go to each and every game are the best fans, without question. the amount they spend and the amount of effort they put into following the team is incredible im not one of them btw.

also your second point once again shows why they are the best fans, their lives or at least social lives revolve around QPR.

you've put loads of sob story threads on here about not being able to make games, but as soon as there is a big one or a freebie you somehow seem to not have work that day

also cant believe people are saying they cant afford a 40 pound membership?? shocking stuff, they must be in a internet cafe or something.

ive got no problems with people who dont go the games because they dont fancy it, or cant afford lots of games a season, but a one off 40 pound payment.....you'll spend more than that on a night out.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                    the people who go to each and every game are the best fans, without question. the amount they spend and the amount of effort they put into following the team is incredible im not one of them btw.

also your second point once again shows why they are the best fans, their lives or at least social lives revolve around QPR.

you've put loads of sob story threads on here about not being able to make games, but as soon as there is a big one or a freebie you somehow seem to not have work that day

also cant believe people are saying they cant afford a 40 pound membership?? shocking stuff, they must be in a internet cafe or something.

ive got no problems with people who dont go the games because they dont fancy it, or cant afford lots of games a season, but a one off 40 pound payment.....you'll spend more than that on a night out.
                    It's because I am a student nurse lol. I'm either at uni or on placement on the wards and when I have won competitions I have been on uni weeks.

One off £40 for a lot of people is a lot of money to part with in these difficult financial times. Not only is it membership payment you then have to pay for the tickets, travelling, food etc.

Comment

• im sorry but 40 pounds is not a lot of money.

and i work a **** job for an even shitter wage

Comment

• Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                        im sorry but 40 pounds is not a lot of money.

and i work a **** job for an even shitter wage
                        It is for me as a student. I get over 500 quid a month but all of that goes on my accommodation and some food the rest is my overdraft to get me into placement and the odd qpr game. But I paid for it my choice.

Comment

• i just think for one month being 40 quid down isnt going to hurt you,

im not saying you have to spend it, just to those people saying they would have a membership but cant afford it... ******** imo. if you wanted it you could have it, surly a mate/family member would lend you a bit of money.

anyway i shouldnt of brought it up again really, as we're all just gonna go round in cirlcles

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Northampton View Post
                            Season Ticket holders had there seats reserved for the first few days of the sale
                            When was that? I tried buying my seat on Monday and was told it was taken (I am on the aisle), I managed to get a couple of seats in the same row and the guy I sit next to has automatic cup tickets but is skint so not going so I'm having his seat. I don't want some smelly bloke farting in my seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                              i just think for one month being 40 quid down isnt going to hurt you,

im not saying you have to spend it, just to those people saying they would have a membership but cant afford it... ******** imo. if you wanted it you could have it, surly a mate/family member would lend you a bit of money.

anyway i shouldnt of brought it up again really, as we're all just gonna go round in cirlcles
                              erm £40 could get some food for a small family. It's either food or a membership? Tough choice that.

Comment

• if your that broke you aint gonna be sitting at a computer typing on a forum are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X