Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never want to see a never see another post....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a season ticket holder for quite a few years,almost 2 years ago was rushed into hospital and was quite seriously ill, When I came out I lost my job. Only now am I working again and getting myself finacially back on my feet, Also have to work till 1 on saturday's. Am I not a fan any more because I have to work and can't afford to take time off and lose money????
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
      Was a season ticket holder for quite a few years,almost 2 years ago was rushed into hospital and was quite seriously ill, When I came out I lost my job. Only now am I working again and getting myself finacially back on my feet, Also have to work till 1 on saturday's. Am I not a fan any more because I have to work and can't afford to take time off and lose money????
      Well according to Matty (the skinny 1)- apparently no, youre not.

But dont worry, according to anybody with half an ounce of common sense, course you are
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Exactly what i thought Slim, Thanks for your support.(I will wear it always)
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
          you don't have to justify yourself to a few moaner

Comment

Bout 500 seats left across the ground now. The largest proportion in X which suprises me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
              Bout 500 seats left across the ground now. The largest proportion in X which suprises me.
              I think the sky studio might have something to do with it

Comment

I think the sky studio might have something to do with it
                Not on the telly?

Comment

Got two young kids so I could only afford Villa away or Chelsea at home

I chose Villa as Train and match ticket were only £3 more than Chelsea home ticket so going to Villa park is cheaper than a home game

Membership is a waste of money away tickets never usually go down to members so I just use mates ST

Got Arsenal and Liverpool tickets easy enough doing that

Anyway nobody is proper Rangers unless you went to the 5-0 defeats at Preston and Wimbledon
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Not on the telly?
                    no, there a sky studio that had been built which block a lot of your view if you sat in the x block.

Have you not seen it? it been up for 6 month now

Comment

no, there a sky studio that had been built which block a lot of your view if you sat in the x block.

Have you not seen it? it been up for 6 month now
                      Ive seen it I wasnt aware it meant less seating in X Block though?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Agree with all that. My middle bro has given up football now, and he's been coming a lot again recently. Both of them were able to make this due to the lack of interest, so every cloud and all that.

I'm genuinely buzzing for this one. More so than the last one as the rivalry is well and truely back. I think the atmousphere will be even better than the last as the hatred keeeps growing. Games like this are what it's all about. Proper fans, proper clubs, and proper rivalries.

I've got a hard on for tomorrow.
                        Old school like me Benny,know what this means and all about

Comment

Ive seen it I wasnt aware it meant less seating in X Block though?
                          you can buy ticket there but don't expect to see much of the game unless you enjoy seeing the back of the sky studio

Quite a few people have made a complaint to the club about it a while ago.

Comment

any with a spare ticket ? me skint tho.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              It doesn't bother me to a massive extent it just supports my belief that we are a club with a small hardcore fanbase with a stadium which suits us

I just can't stand these ******s bleeding their hearts out on here like the Leeds match, the club in future should give ST holders once again the right to buy an extra ticket....**** them!
                              Agreed because it would have given them a better chance of selling out, as I know a few ST holders who have not got tickets becuase they were not ganranteed that someone else had not got their seat first and didnt want to waste any more time queing up only to find out their seat had gone when they felt they should have been given priority like prevoius seasons.

Maybe a feeble excuse, but one i have heard of a least 6 people.
                              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                                Agreed because it would have given them a better chance of selling out, as I know a few ST holders who have not got tickets becuase they were not ganranteed that someone else had not got their seat first and didnt want to waste any more time queing up only to find out their seat had gone when they felt they should have been given priority like prevoius seasons.

Maybe a feeble excuse, but one i have heard of a least 6 people.
                                Season Ticket holders had there seats reserved for the first few days of the sale
                                Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

Working...
                                X