Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henrique has got his work permit but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrique has got his work permit but.....

he may have to be bought rather than loaned out.

According to news sources here, Henrique reapplied based on the fact he has played 75% of the games for the U20 team.......and won, however, he cannot be loaned out.....QPR have 7 days to buy the forward.

This all sounds iffy to me but that is what the papers and internet news sources are saying.

News direct from Brazil, How much is he worth?

Comment

Very strange, what difference does it make if we loan him or buy him?
      The deal we had was loan with a view to buy later wasn't it?

Comment

I wouldn't mind buying him & loaning him. It's clear he can be a star player one day
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agreed it makes no sense to me either.........

Comment

This is what I thought could happen. I don't see why we wouldn't go for it

Comment

http://esportes.terra.com.br/sao-pau...I19381,00.html

in case you read Portuguese

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Very strange, what difference does it make if we loan him or buy him?
                The deal we had was loan with a view to buy later wasn't it?
                To see if he was any good, and how he'd adapt to the prem, before we bought him.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                  This is what I thought could happen. I don't see why we wouldn't go for it
                  Because then if he flops we have spent money on him and will be stuck with him?

Comment

Wasnt the original deal to be with a view to buy for £5MIll? Imagine this would be the figure now then, or maybe be able to knock then down to £4Mill if they want him off their books?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
                      To see if he was any good, and how he'd adapt to the prem, before we bought him.
                      I mean't to him getting a work permit.
                      I read it maybe wrongly that he got his work permit on the understanding we buy him. ????

Comment

Dave, your understanding is correct, but it makes no sense, unless he the A didnt wnat to give a permit out for a loan.....I dont understand FA rules obviosuly, but have never herad of anything like this. Do they give out work permits for loans?

It says in a nother report that his permit was refused becuased the FA did not like the structure of the loan deal....sound familiar???

Comment

What we do know is that we don't have enough time, might be a good idea to leave him in Brazil.

Comment

You could be right.......Sao Paulo have bought a new forward and are trying to line up Nilmar who is playing in Spain........Henrique would be their 5th choice striker.......says it all really.........like I said before there are plenty of better choices in Brazil for the the R's immeadiate needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark J View Post
                              Dave, your understanding is correct, but it makes no sense, unless he the A didnt wnat to give a permit out for a loan.....I dont understand FA rules obviosuly, but have never herad of anything like this. Do they give out work permits for loans?

It says in a nother report that his permit was refused becuased the FA did not like the structure of the loan deal....sound familiar???
                              That's what i thought mate.
                              Well we loaned Faurlin and got a WP for him.
                              Have you seen much of him Mark? Would he be a good signing?
                              Worth a transfer fee in your opinion or bit of a gamble?

Comment

Working...
                              X