No announcement yet.

Henrique :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing with work permit issues is that he's got to be guaranteed a certain amount of matches...to be fair, if he's not cutting it in the PL then he shouldn't play simply because of the government.

Comment

Dunno why he just don't come over on student visa or just a holiday even and end up here permanently like every ele does???? Doing it properly is a mug's game I reckon....

Comment

QPR fail in Henrique move

A QPR spokesperson has confirmed the club have failed in their attempt to sign Henrique after the Brazilian was denied a work permit.

More...

Comment

75% caps in 2 years prior that a player is available for...... So he wasn't available because the U20 Squad wouldn't release him?!?!

I'm bang up for making entry into this over-crowded country of ours as had as possible and then making sure those that do come to work do so legally, are providing a top service and contribute.
          The injustice is the inconsistency of it all.

We'll get stiffed coz of who we are.
          Same as if it's us signing Van DerVart or Arshavings hours and hours after the deadline closes but a totally different story if it's the big guns.

England should be producing English talent like him to compare. Fact is we aint and that's a sad inictment of a generation and less and less people in this country classing themselves as English!!

I'd imagine Sparky has a plan B, C and D.....Hope!
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
            Dunno why he just don't come over on student visa or just a holiday even and end up here permanently like every ele does???? Doing it properly is a mug's game I reckon....
            can't earn over 12k a year on those...something tells me a footballer would earn slightly more...

Comment

Was he really good enough for us though???

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                "There is no room for appeal. Six man panel turned it down. Needed a majority verdict"

End of story
                On the panel were sitting Blackburn, Wigan, Wolverhampton, Bolton, Fulham & Chelsea fans.

Comment

Mate footballers do It For love

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    On the panel were sitting Blackburn, Wigan, Wolverhampton, Bolton, Fulham & Chelsea fans.
                    On the same day bolton were granted permission to sign an obsure american defender who has only played a few times for his country..and to be fair the competition to amongst american centre halves is alot less than brazillian centre forwards!! if henrique were american he would have easily had 7 caps by the age of 20! no logic!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      On the same day bolton were granted permission to sign an obsure american defender who has only played a few times for his country..and to be fair the competition to amongst american centre halves is alot less than brazillian centre forwards!! if henrique were american he would have easily had 7 caps by the age of 20! no logic!
                      Don't let it get to you, our board with with MH will have a plan B in place.

Comment

Weird there's nothing on the offish site though

Comment

As you say it does not make too much sense for young players. If the club wants a 19 or 20 year old, that means he had to have played in the senior team when he was 17 or 18.

Comment

Can we lodge an APPEAL on this? I.m sure if this was City,Utd Chel**** or Arsenal they would have got one?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                              As you say it does not make too much sense for young players. If the club wants a 19 or 20 year old, that means he had to have played in the senior team when he was 17 or 18.
                              We have some weird rules over here.

How can a 19 year old be expected to play 75% of full internationals.

He has to start at the youth levels and should be judged on those he was eligible for i.e.did he play 75% of under 19 & 20 games?

Yaya Toure was wanted by Wenger years ago, but they turned his application down too, so he went to sign for a club in Belgium.

The UK is in the EU, as is Belgium & the Netherlands, so why can they sign good young players from Africa, South America, Far East etc, and then sell them off for huge profits. on the one hand we follow EU employment laws, and on the other, we don't.

Also as 3London says, a little know USA defender gets his work permit.

But hey let's not worry, The UK can let in 2M East Europeans come here to work for a pittance for a few months and then about 25% of them can sponge of the benefit system for 2-25 years, but a promising Brazilian player who would be paying a large sum of money as income tax, is rejected.

Comment

Working...
                              X