Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrique :(

From West London Sport Twitter:

Breaking: Henrique's work permit application rejected.

:(

Just see that, pi**take if true

Comment

ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
        From West London Sport Twitter:

Breaking: Henrique's work permit application rejected.

:(
        Saw that one coming, he only has 1 full international cap. I'm assuming we'll appeal it on the grounds that he is likely to become an important international player in the near future.

Comment

Does it say why it was rejected ?

Comment

literally only says that at the moment. No explanation.

Comment

It's what that "expert" on talksport said would happen.
              Surely we must have guidelines to work to,so if players don't
              come inside those then we must know no point in going for them.

Comment

This was always likely to happen due to lack of international caps. We'll appeal, but it's unlikely we'll get a new hearing date before the end of the window, so it'll be a no go for sure.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMurph View Post
                  Does it say why it was rejected ?

Yeah,because he's coming here to work and not sponging off the state,tut,tut,that's not allowed,you can't earn your living ffs,sign on like the rest and it would have sailed through !!!!!...........:angry::angry:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    This was always likely to happen due to lack of international caps. We'll appeal, but it's unlikely we'll get a new hearing date before the end of the window, so it'll be a no go for sure.
                    The club ain't daft Benny, I would imagine they fully expected the first application to be rejected with a hope to winning an appeal!

Comment

Can't see how he would have been that much help this season anyway. If he's worth the trouble we'll go back for him in the summer hopefully.

Comment

I think it was always likely to get thrown out at this stage as he doesn't meet the specific criteria. I would imagine the club knew this was likely and hope they have already got the appeal in motion. We will see.

Comment

I thought that for countries like Brazil where the standard needed to get into National team was so much harder than others that people like Henrique get exceptions made for especially if a lot of money was involved. Disappointing if true but I think we have bigger needs.

Comment

Only positive out of this imho is that the club might liven themselves up now to get us a proven prem striker. Zamora or someone who could be got & not depend on a kid with absolutely no experience at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              The club ain't daft Benny, I would imagine they fully expected the first application to be rejected with a hope to winning an appeal!
                              You'd like to think so, but I'm certain it takes a while to set a date for a second hearing. If we manage to get it sorted for a weeks time, then it's possible we'll get it, but these things usually take two weeks to get the second hearing. As far as I know, anyway.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X