Please read if attending game tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyBarton17 View Post
    Seriously the fans cannot handle the truth. Joey is completely right on this one.
    Truth or not that was the first dig and totally uncalled for.
    OMG didn't realise Joey is the font of all truth either

Comment

Think we have to question why Warwick decided I air this interview just before what he knows our most important game , Cldnt he have held the interview till after the weekend?

Comment

its not that joey is the font of all truth, it's that he has confirmed what lots of us already felt-where are the tactics, where's the plan...

I for one was sick of warnocks excuses and glowing tributes to our opposition, and for the record No Neil............it wasn't great as a fan to watch us get beat in bigger better stadiums week in week out

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/01...yre-both.html?

view of Mark Lawrenson is a good read re warnock

Comment

Originally posted by Board'R View Post
          its not that joey is the font of all truth, it's that he has confirmed what lots of us already felt-where are the tactics, where's the plan...

I for one was sick of warnocks excuses and glowing tributes to our opposition, and for the record No Neil............it wasn't great as a fan to watch us get beat in bigger better stadiums week in week out

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/01...yre-both.html?

view of Mark Lawrenson is a good read re warnock
          Hello did you expect us to go Liverpool,Arsenal etc and win cause I didn't same as I didn't expect to win at Everton, Wolves,and Stoke.
          I'm not saying he was a tactical genius but individual mistakes and players not trying don't help either

Comment

I think our fans have forgotten that Warnock came out publically whilst with us slating some players. So it's ok for him to do that and not Joey?

Comment

barton and warnock live 5 minutes drive away from eachother i dont know why they dont sort it out themselves

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                You Pr/tt Barton doesnt need Warnock make an attack on him there's queue a mile long out there waiting for a chance,
                You have had an agenda against Warnock for months and done as much damage to the team as anybody else
                I had no agenda, I just said 2 months ago he had lost the plot and would soon loose the changing room.......... Looks like I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  I had no agenda, I just said 2 months ago he had lost the plot and would soon loose the changing room.......... Looks like I was right.
                  Hold hands up, I said people making such predictions were mad; eating humble pie now, good shout Mason

PS: what lottery numbers you fancy rolling in this week?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Barton has a point, but should be acting more professionally now. By disrespecting Warnock like that, he is showing how out of touch he is with the fans.

Anyway, much as I think he is a nasty piece of work, I will never boo someone in a hooped shirt (unless we sign Terry), and hope he scores for us today.

Comment

Me and you and rebel took a lot of abuse over that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        I dont think posting anything on here will damage the team mate. Its not that important!
                        It was blamed for getting rid of souza though,......just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          It was blamed for getting rid of souza though,......just a thought
                          Haha. , can't remember who it was called me a rabble rouser with re to warnock

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                            Haha. , can't remember who it was called me a rabble rouser with re to warnock
                            Weren't me

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              Sad bitter old man. Thats a nice thing to call the man who got us into the prem. Have a bit of respect mate. You are treating warnock as if he is something you have scrap off the bottom of your shoe! How you can defend our joey is beyond me! The bloke is a knob of the highest order who has stabbed the one person who would give him a chance in the back! I wont be booing our joey because I want rangers to win and booing is gonna help, but I hope in the summer our joey is removed from the club because as sure as rain is rain he will cause more trouble and un-rest!
                              Get a life and the chances are he would have taken is down if he had stayed. I support QPR FC not individual players, managers or owners. We have now moved on without him so get over it.

Comment

Get a life and the chances are he would have taken is down if he had stayed. I support QPR FC not individual players, managers or owners. We have now moved on without him so get over it.
                                well said paul..........no one person is bigger than our club founded in 1882!!!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X