Please read if attending game tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read if attending game tomorrow

If u are going to the game tomorrow I beg u please don't boo Barton regardless of what he has said , not saying I agree with what he has said for a minute but it really will not help our cause tomorrow . I love warnock for what he has done but Neil has left now and we need to look to the future and joey is a massive part of that . I know his form has been patchy at best but deep down we all know what he can do hence why everyone here was delighted the fa cup game went to a replay so he would be back for this game . Make no mistake Saturdays game is massive one of the biggest for a long time players don't need to hear booing we need the place rocking like Chelsea so please refrain from booing and get behind joey and the boys.

what's JB done?

Comment

Top post, 100% agree.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Bang on

Comment

Everything he said was true ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            If u are going to the game tomorrow I beg u please don't boo Barton regardless of what he has said , not saying I agree with what he has said for a minute but it really will not help our cause tomorrow . I love warnock for what he has done but Neil has left now and we need to look to the future and joey is a massive part of that . I know his form has been patchy at best but deep down we all know what he can do hence why everyone here was delighted the fa cup game went to a replay so he would be back for this game . Make no mistake Saturdays game is massive one of the biggest for a long time players don't need to hear booing we need the place rocking like Chelsea so please refrain from booing and get behind joey and the boys.
            Aaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeen!!!!!
            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

i agree with Barton
              Warnock was tactically inept and was even saw hints of it in the championship last year where he could never make a change to his system.

i will boo anyone that boos barton

Comment

I will boo anyone that boos anyone of the team
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

U r'sssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

I would advise people to thump any tit that boos any of our players tomorrow.
                    We are in a fight for our premiership lives, and Queen's Park Rangers fans need to support our boys, not undermine them.

I'm shocked I even have to say this to people. A sign of these deplorable times, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                      Everything he said was true ffs!
                      I personally agree with u Barton was accurate in what he said but he prob shouldn't have said in especially on twitter Neil deserved better than that some people are overreacting and taking it very personally booing is only gonnaake it worse why can't people see that ain't gonna bother Barton one bit

Comment

There are ways to behave - whether NW was great or not. JB is a **** of the highest order. It's chumps like him that mean punters have to pay more and more every year because they demand more and more money for being average. So they should at least show some respect to their clubs.

I couldn't give a toss if the whole stadium booed him. If he actually gave a shi1t, which he doesn't judging by the fact he is more motivated by his Twitter followers than his performances which are average at best and rubbish the rest of the time, then fine. If he turns in the best performance tomorrow then great. Being booed shouldn't stop that happening.

TBH I think he is probably more of a reason that players don't want to sign that anything else.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          There are ways to behave - whether NW was great or not. JB is a **** of the highest order. It's chumps like him that mean punters have to pay more and more every year because they demand more and more money for being average. So they should at least show some respect to their clubs.

I couldn't give a toss if the whole stadium booed him. If he actually gave a shi1t, which he doesn't judging by the fact he is more motivated by his Twitter followers than his performances which are average at best and rubbish the rest of the time, then fine. If he turns in the best performance tomorrow then great. Being booed shouldn't stop that happening.

TBH I think he is probably more of a reason that players don't want to sign that anything else.
                          Are you going to boo barton?
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

Top post, 100% agree.
                            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Are you going to boo barton?
                              I don't boo our players when we are playing....but I have done at the end and I also think everyone who pays has the right to. What I am saying is I don't care if he get's booed all through the game.

In fact it gives him the chance to show he is actually up for the challenge.

I know the comparrison isn't the same, but Beckham came through viscous attacks by England supporters and he never ran away.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X