Please read if attending game tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    This is the exact reaction our ex manager wanted when he said what he did and the sad luvvies from the social media world, have somehow managed to get JB blamed for it, when all he done was defend himself from an unprovoked attack, from a bitter old man who had recently lost his job, because he had lost the plot.
    Sad bitter old man. Thats a nice thing to call the man who got us into the prem. Have a bit of respect mate. You are treating warnock as if he is something you have scrap off the bottom of your shoe! How you can defend our joey is beyond me! The bloke is a knob of the highest order who has stabbed the one person who would give him a chance in the back! I wont be booing our joey because I want rangers to win and booing is gonna help, but I hope in the summer our joey is removed from the club because as sure as rain is rain he will cause more trouble and un-rest!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Let's make sure we get on wigan's case today, make them feel uncomfortable here

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        This is the exact reaction our ex manager wanted when he said what he did and the sad luvvies from the social media world, have somehow managed to get JB blamed for it, when all he done was defend himself from an unprovoked attack, from a bitter old man who had recently lost his job, because he had lost the plot.
        You Pr/tt Barton doesnt need Warnock make an attack on him there's queue a mile long out there waiting for a chance,
        You have had an agenda against Warnock for months and done as much damage to the team as anybody else

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
          You Pr/tt Barton doesnt need Warnock make an attack on him there's queue a mile long out there waiting for a chance,
          You have had an agenda against Warnock for months and done as much damage to the team as anybody else
          I dont think posting anything on here will damage the team mate. Its not that important!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
            It is crazy to boo any of our players during the game.

1) It is the start of our most important part of the season
            2) It will not encourage our players to perform
            3) It will help Wigan and their Fans
            4) It will not encourage our new left back to actually sign for the club
            5) JB won't care anyway.

Get down to Loftus Road get behind our Team 100% and help them get 3pts that we badly need. Then we can look forward to next week when we sign a few players.
            Your right it is now our most important game but would it have been as important if the childish bratt hadn't made the infantile nod of his head in our last most important game of the season behaving like a playground hard case

Comment

Any plank that boos our players is a bigger plank then they think JB is. Booing your own players has to be one of the most *****ic and self defeating acts a fan can do
              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                If u are going to the game tomorrow I beg u please don't boo Barton regardless of what he has said
                Dont boo Barton - dont boo Bothroyd, SWP - dont boo any QPR player, ever.

No GENUINE Rangers fan would ever stoop so low.

Comment

Your right it is now our most important game but would it have been as important if the childish bratt hadn't made the infantile nod of his head in our last most important game of the season behaving like a playground hard case
                  Truly unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    I dont think posting anything on here will damage the team mate. Its not that important!
                    Not sure about that T F likes Twa//ing or should I say Tweeting maybe He reads message boards

Comment

Not sure about that T F likes Twa//ing or should I say Tweeting maybe He reads message boards
                      Trouble is mate less than 1% of our fanbase use messageboards, so if tony was trying to gauge how the fans felt it would be pretty un-balanced! No I can say on the grand scale of things stuff we write on here is only important to the people inside our bubble!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        Trouble is mate less than 1% of our fanbase use messageboards, so if tony was trying to gauge how the fans felt it would be pretty un-balanced! No I can say on the grand scale of things stuff we write on here is only important to the people inside our bubble!
                        Yeah I guess your'e right

Comment

i don't understand why people want to turn on Barton he didn't start this, Warnock did.

No one asked Warnock to go open his big mouth 24hours before our biggest game of the season.

I for one think Barton is spot on Warnock was tactically inept, a man with no plan.

Regardless one has nothing to do with QPR the other is QPR captain and as much of a **** he may be as a human being at 3pm today he is playing for my team and I/we need him to play well.

Lets not let Warnock have the final laugh by dividing us..........

We are QPR

Comment

Unprovoked attack?
                            Just after Warnock was sacked what did our captain tweet?
                            Oh yeah something along the lines of good manager at championship level.

Comment

And Warnock is a great manager at championship level, just doesn't cut it in the premiership...

Anyway like I keep on repeating Warnocks' gone he is in the history books-like it or not Barton is the one that we need now

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Unprovoked attack?
                                Just after Warnock was sacked what did our captain tweet?
                                Oh yeah something along the lines of good manager at championship level.
                                Seriously the fans cannot handle the truth. Joey is completely right on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X