Fans to boo barton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
    surely only a captain lacking a chromosome would publicly #### off a fans favourite the day before our most important game of the season?
    Trouble is, if Neil doesn't stop whinging about getting the tin-tac, he's not going to be much of a favourite for many, is he?

Neil Warnock knows exactly what he's doing, and I for one, don't like it one little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
      surely only a captain lacking a chromosome would publicly #### off a fans favourite the day before our most important game of the season?
      I am a fan, have been for over 40 years and Warnock is not a favorite of mine, certainly not after his childish attempts to de-stabilize the club and hide his deficiencies.

If you can't see what Warnock is doing and how if he really cared for our club he would have kept quite then I suggest you go for a long lie down in a dark room.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Trouble is, if Neil doesn't stop whinging about getting the tin-tac, he's not going to be much of a favourite for many, is he?

Neil Warnock knows exactly what he's doing, and I for one, don't like it one little bit.
        Have to agree. Barton getting all the stick - when warnock started all this crap before a massive game for us. He's gone down a peg in my estimation

Comment

warnock got the reaction he wanted. I care about the club more than some ex manager and some should do the same.

Comment

Working...
          X