Fans to boo barton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warnock's Shorts View Post
    Not quite the footballer we all thought though is he. Captain? Never. Not one inch of class in him and an embarrassment to QPR. Matt Holland, Gary Glitter, and amongst other things now Warnock. Strange, strange man.
    Way too harsh, the guy has said sweet FA until Warnock has had a go at him last night.

Think he deserves to be judged only once we have a half decent team.

Comment

If NW had not had not said what he did, JB would have said nothing. NW tossed the hand grenade in knowing it would exploded, not JB, but dont let the facts get in the way of giving people a reason #### JB off.
      Last edited by paulmason; 20-01-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
        Course they will they love a good boo down the rangers!!! Its ok for Warnock to keep shouting his mouth out on telly......its getting embarrasing and boring!! why can't he just move on with his head held high!
        wish barton would move on!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Agree mate, its pathetic. He should be mature enough to not bite, as Warnock should be mature enough to take his sacking on the chin and walk away with his head held high.

Both being petulant and need to grow up abit IMO.
          The only thing we wont and dont know is if Barton caused NW hassle and again when a manager is under pressure you dont need your captain acting like a tw*t

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Just seen some comments on Facebook saying barton is going to get it with both barrels tomorrow. Yes his comments are out of order but I really hope no one does. its certainly not what we need right now.
            The people that do that will get stick by people sitting near them .I for one wont allow anyone to boo one of our players who sits near me without getting an earful its pathetic how will that help ,we wanna win and booing our captain will help ??? NO . Neil Warnocks gone and Joey wouldn't of said nothing if Neil didn't antagonize him ,we all know what Joeys like that's just the way he is .
            :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by Warnock's Shorts View Post
              Not quite the footballer we all thought though is he. Captain? Never. Not one inch of class in him and an embarrassment to QPR. Matt Holland, Gary Glitter, and amongst other things now Warnock. Strange, strange man.
              How do you know what he's saying isn't completely true? Remember Warnock started the digs. If anyone is getting embarrassing, it's Warnock. I know who I'd rather have in a relegation scrap out of Warnock or Barton and it certainly isnt Warnock! Anyone booing our captain tomorrow is retarded and knows nothing about football. Anyone with any sense could see the team had no game plan under Warnock.

Comment

Oh dear i sense some rangers aggro tomorrow against each other,this crazy act has gone quiet over the past few games but if people boo others may react(especially if things are going wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  wish barton would move on!
                  Do you actually support and want them to win games?

If the answer to either question is yes then Barton moving on is the last thing you should want.

Like him as a person or not - We have a lot more chance of winnng games with him in the team. The last few games should show you that.

Comment

He can say what he bloody well wants, who the hell are we to say differently.. Everybody bangs on about footballers arnt in the real world... Hes only doing what we would do..imagine if he nw started laying into the fans? we would all have a go.. Barton is trouble maker no doubt...People saying he isnt making an effort arnt going to games in my opinon.
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Until Barton begins performing to a high standard on the pitch week in week out he has no right to have any sort of dig at Warnock
                      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

What's Barton done for Rangers? He's not fit to lick NW's boots.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          What's Barton done for Rangers? He's not fit to lick NW's boots.
                          give it a rest when played in his position hes looked better, you can see bartons influence in last few games without him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                            Until Barton begins performing to a high standard on the pitch week in week out he has no right to have any sort of dig at Warnock
                            You mean like the way Warnock was performing week in week out this season. Players can only play within the system they've been told to! Can only imagine how frustrated the better players have been the last couple of months. Take off the rose tinted glasses when you at Warnock.

Comment

what's done is done and it's time to move on and concentrate on stacking up the points.

any r's fans booing barton tomorrow need a good shoeing imo.
                              come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                                give it a rest when played in his position hes looked better, you can see bartons influence in last few games without him
                                I disagree I don't think we missed much. Sure Barton's better than Derry but it's Ali Faurlin we're missing not Barton. Just trying to make excuses for 3 poor performances.

Barton played all of the other games during this bad run we've had...
                                http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Working...
                                X