Fans to boo barton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
    what's done is done and it's time to move on and concentrate on stacking up the points.

any r's fans booing barton tomorrow need a good shoeing imo.
    totally

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      What's Barton done for Rangers? He's not fit to lick NW's boots.
      Unbelievable. Would only expect this sort of reaction from his mrs

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
        Unbelievable. Would only expect this sort of reaction from his mrs
        or someone from overseas who dont go to games

Comment

Warnock is gone..... Move on. He was an employee of the club and he will now #### the club off for the next year.... He will get another club and it will be " This is a proper football club, run in the right way etc" Its done
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

You mean like the way Warnock was performing week in week out this season. Players can only play within the system they've been told to! Can only imagine how frustrated the better players have been the last couple of months. Take off the rose tinted glasses when you at Warnock.
            I'm not talking about Warnock I'm talking about Barton? I don't think Warnock's system has anything to do with Barton's misplaced passing etc
            http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

How do you know what he's saying isn't completely true? Remember Warnock started the digs. If anyone is getting embarrassing, it's Warnock. I know who I'd rather have in a relegation scrap out of Warnock or Barton and it certainly isnt Warnock! Anyone booing our captain tomorrow is retarded and knows nothing about football. Anyone with any sense could see the team had no game plan under Warnock.
              I would never boo our own players, it is counter-productive at the best of times. Warnock made a small comment about Barton and Barton has reacted in a manner that shows a deep lack of respect for his position at the club. As captain(and what a joke that is) he should be a role model. Fine he didn't get on with Warnock but to say what he has said the day before we play Wigan, in a massive relegation battle is in itself counter-productive. If people do boo him it will be because he opened his mouth and offended people for the club he is at, we don't need that. If it wasn't for the fact that he has lost us about 10 points this season by losing the ball, missing one on ones or getting himself sent off then we wouldn't even be in this position.

Everywhere he has gone he has left a trail of destruction with his constant snide remarks and delinquent behaviour. Hence why he has been shipped out of Man City, Newcastle and any other entity he has come into contact with. He is always banging on about why Capello won't look at him for England but can you blame him?! If Joey Barton took one good look in the mirror and saw himself for what he really is then he would realise that too.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                What's Barton done for Rangers? He's not fit to lick NW's boots.
                Warnock could not hack it the prem, let's be honest it is clear from the performances of the players that got us up this year that we were lucky. Too many people in the know saying the same thing Warnock was tactically poor and had no idea how to change things around.

Only person to blame here is Warnock

Comment

the most important game of the season and I'm reading some will boo Barton
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Why are you called Warnocks shorts? People who are jumping on barton dont like him plain and simple? Why shouldnt he be captain? And who should be>

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Just seen some comments on Facebook saying barton is going to get it with both barrels tomorrow. Yes his comments are out of order but I really hope no one does. its certainly not what we need right now.
                      Ninja,why did you start this post, LR is gonna be a war zone tomorrow !!!!

Comment

Loftus road will be like a libary tomorrow... People who have said they will boo barton will all be singing his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Warnock's Shorts View Post
                          I would never boo our own players, it is counter-productive at the best of times. Warnock made a small comment about Barton and Barton has reacted in a manner that shows a deep lack of respect for his position at the club. As captain(and what a joke that is) he should be a role model. Fine he didn't get on with Warnock but to say what he has said the day before we play Wigan, in a massive relegation battle is in itself counter-productive. If people do boo him it will be because he opened his mouth and offended people for the club he is at, we don't need that. If it wasn't for the fact that he has lost us about 10 points this season by losing the ball, missing one on ones or getting himself sent off then we wouldn't even be in this position.

Everywhere he has gone he has left a trail of destruction with his constant snide remarks and delinquent behaviour. Hence why he has been shipped out of Man City, Newcastle and any other entity he has come into contact with. He is always banging on about why Capello won't look at him for England but can you blame him?! If Joey Barton took one good look in the mirror and saw himself for what he really is then he would realise that too.
                          Open yours eyes man.Warnock Publically slagged off Tarore for committing a foul then a few weeks latter did the same to Faulin for not committing one, you couln't make it up.

Faulin has been superb for us so you think he deserved that. Warnock is trying to deflect criticism from his failure and while I'll advised Barton is only defending himself.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            Open yours eyes man.Warnock Publically slagged off Tarore for committing a foul then a few weeks latter did the same to Faulin for not committing one, you couln't make it up.

Faulin has been superb for us so you think he deserved that. Warnock is trying to deflect criticism from his failure and while I'll advised Barton is only defending himself.
                            Excellent work there ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post

100% correct and its scandalous for people to say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                                Ninja,why did you start this post, LR is gonna be a war zone tomorrow !!!!
                                I guess I was fishing to try and find out if anyon on here would boo. These people need to be exposed. I hope no one near me boos tomorrow, for their own sakes. :yush::strive:
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2