Fans to boo barton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans to boo barton?

Just seen some comments on Facebook saying barton is going to get it with both barrels tomorrow. Yes his comments are out of order but I really hope no one does. its certainly not what we need right now.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

wouldnt surprise me one bit, some of our fans are sadly lacking in the brain department.

Comment

I can imagine all the teenagers on facebook and twitter booing JB and then they will be on here after the game, moaning about people booing Bothroyd for missing another sitter.

Comment

put it this way. barton has now made tomorrow a potentially terrible day.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Course they will they love a good boo down the rangers!!! Its ok for Warnock to keep shouting his mouth out on telly......its getting embarrasing and boring!! why can't he just move on with his head held high!

Comment

hahahaha they will all signing his name when he comes near them... what a bunch of plebs. will he hear them from the school end lower anyway?
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
              Course they will they love a good boo down the rangers!!! Its ok for Warnock to keep shouting his mouth out on telly......its getting embarrasing and boring!! why can't he just move on with his head held high!
              press are probing him and he cant help it

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                wouldnt surprise me one bit, some of our fans are sadly lacking in the brain department.

Surely only somebody lacking a chromosome would boo he captain in a must win game because they disliked his Tweets?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Surely only somebody lacking a chromosome would boo he captain in a must win game because they disliked his Tweets?

think theres a few on here...

Comment

if anyone does this near me think i may have to react

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                      if anyone does this near me think i may have to react
                      Gurantee you now a season ticket holder wont boo him... Tag them and bag them

Comment

Not quite the footballer we all thought though is he. Captain? Never. Not one inch of class in him and an embarrassment to QPR. Matt Holland, Gary Glitter, and amongst other things now Warnock. Strange, strange man.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Agree Matty but Barton has only been here 5 minutes and has no respect for somebody who done something quite amasing last season also he obviously has no brain,he knows what situation we are in so why make it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Gurantee you now a season ticket holder wont boo him... Tag them and bag them
                            mate really hope it dont come out of q p r blocks

remember the embaressment when cerny first came in and they sung camps name and booed cerny

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              Agree Matty but Barton has only been here 5 minutes and has no respect for somebody who done something quite amasing last season also he obviously has no brain,he knows what situation we are in so why make it worse.
                              Agree mate, its pathetic. He should be mature enough to not bite, as Warnock should be mature enough to take his sacking on the chin and walk away with his head held high.

Both being petulant and need to grow up abit IMO.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X