Joey Barton F off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Apologies, must have mixed you up with another poster. Its certainly the case that various players including Barton questioned Warnock's training techniques to his face at "clear the air" meetings. And its also the case that Fernandes sought the views of senior players after the debacle of the first MK Dons game. But what was Barton to say, that Keith Curle was a tactical genius and a hero of the temperance movement?

Much as I will always be grateful for what Neil did for us - a magnificent achievement - I wd hope that once he gets over the hurt and humiliation he must feel for getting sacked, he will start to reflect that maybe at least a little of that was down to his performance this season and not exclusively to the faults of others.
    No def not me mate, but no probs.
    Didn't know about Tf seeking views of players but yeah have to agree if they have already aired their concerns to NW's face then fair enough.
    Yes the same as the manager accepts the plaudits he must and always does carry the can.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      If that's true Dave then again the manager had to deal with it, unfortunately warnock didn't show balls to Barton to tell him to back off adel ( if that's true)

Any employee will push its up to the manager when to show who's in charge
      Don't know if it's true ranger, that was the impression i was getting from reading cryptic message between posters so could have easily got the wrong end of the stick.
      Just wondered if you knew thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        It was all a tangled web if what we are told is true. Barton was supposedly anti-Adel before he was anti-Warnock. This was all part of the problem - a manager looking for one last jolly season in the top flight but suddenly finding himself with several v big egos (some of whom were fighting each other) and he lacked either the youthful vigour or the top flight reputation to stamp his authority on the lot of them. Think most of us wd agree footballers as a rule are a bunch of overpaid spoilt brats, but managers are paid a lot of money these days precisely to get on top of all that. I was extremely sorry that Warnock was sacked but wd think more highly of him now if he acknowledged his own failings rather than blaming everyone else but himself.
        Thanks Stainrod i should have read this before answering Rangerforevereastcote.
        I thought that was the gist of what was happening,and the only reason i brought it up was the comment about a lot of players are with JB on this.
        Would be good for all to keep schtum including NW

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Don't know if it's true ranger, that was the impression i was getting from reading cryptic message between posters so could have easily got the wrong end of the stick.
          Just wondered if you knew thats all.
          I lost all my info access when Magilton left ( his brother worked for my firm) also new wintons son well , and the guy who use d to do the rangers kits

Comment

the curle story of him being on the lash a lot was true...seen him myself a lot in the pubs in ealing at early afternoon to closing sometimes on weekdays,,,

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              the curle story of him being on the lash a lot was true...seen him myself a lot in the pubs in ealing at early afternoon to closing sometimes on weekdays,,,
              naughty boy a weekday!

Comment

Fact 1 - Barton should shut up and not #### off a very popular manager who did great for the club.
                Fact 2 - he is a good player who will get better. He was good against arsenal and Norwich until wrongly getting sent off.
                Fact 3 - we are in a fickin relegation battle and I fon't want to go down as I'm enjoying life in the prem so lets get behind the team.

Comment

Also NW was wrong to make JB captain straight away, nobody should walk on and be captain. Also, I thought hogan E's comments on NW were bitchy, especially when NW stuck by him when lots of rangers fans were calling for him to be dropped

Comment

Working...
                  X