Joey Barton F off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton F off

In my opinion this players should be shipped out asap. I have never warmed to him as a player and as a person he is bad news.
    Watching NW on the bbc he could not even muster one nice word to say about Barton.
    This man has no regard for us as fans and as a club. He wants to fight everyone and everything.

Whilst we wait in anticipation of new signings i would love to see him out the door and away.
    Last edited by sw66; 20-01-2012, 03:04 PM.

Glad youre not the manager then.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
      In my opinion this players should be shipped out asap. I have never warmed to him as a player and as a person he is bas news.
      Watching NW on the bbc he could not even muster one nice word to say about Barton.
      This man has no regard for us as fans and as a club. He wants to fight everyone and everything.

Whilst we wait in anticipation of new signings i would love to see him out the door and away.

totally agree. cant stand the man.. and the player aint much cop either.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Glad youre not the manager then.
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
          In my opinion this players should be shipped out asap. I have never warmed to him as a player and as a person he is bas news.

I think we knew what we were getting with Barton,but to ship him out when we are so lacking in premiership quality players would be maddess

Comment

How about we wait and see how he does for Mark Hughes first?

He might not be a likable person but I could not really give a sh*t as long he does the business on the pitch

Comment

Good high ego players like Joey Barton need good managers like Mark Hughes. I'm not trying to annoy you, it's just the truth
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

joesph is a a marmite type of chap...........though with quality around him he will improve of that ive no doubt!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I think we knew what we were getting with Barton,but to ship him out when we are so lacking in premiership quality players would be maddess
                  Exactly.

Or, we could ship him out because he not a very nice man and play that really nice chap Mr Derry and see where we end up in the league?

Barton is a prize pr1ck as a person, we all know that, but you dont get 3 points from matches for fielding nice people. He is 1 of the few proven PL quality players we have and we need him. IMO, we will see a much better Joey on the pitch under Sparky now, cant help but feel he lacked respect for NW and almsot thought he was "doing us a favor" by joining.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

hes marmite

hes marmite some hate him but i love him,he will become the greatest midfield player in europe with mark hughes as manager
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

NW knew what he was getting when he signed Barton,if he wasnt big enough to manage him then he should of stayed well clear.
                      So Barton is the new Tevez in the eyes of NW.

So TF is not a football man then? Well he was good enough in the summer when you wanted his £££.

Any manager who takes 2 points from 24 and still thinks he's untouchable is either naive or deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        Good high ego players like Joey Barton need good managers like Mark Hughes. I'm not trying to annoy you, it's just the truth

I think you are spot on!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I agree with all points - prem player, need a leader, Hughes will sort him, but does he lead? my feeling is he excels at making others feel intimidated through words and actions, this could actually hinder other players performances. I suppose we will get our answer tomorrow in the must win 6 pointer, personally though i hate having him at QPR.

Comment

Ship him out? You make me laugh.

Derry and Buzz to keep us up? Have a nap.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

So many precious little children on this board man up FFs
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X