No announcement yet.

Barton and warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how not long ago it was in Warnock we trust!

Short memories for a Great manager!

I miss the bloke thought he would have kept us up!

Neil I love you man
    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Dave Sexton never won a thing with us.
      Done well?.. that's like saying Muhamed Ali was ok
      I think him getting us up could well be the liftoff this club has been waiting for.
      I hope!
      So for me with the players at his disposal legend

Comment

Hughes stands on the head of a giant. Warnock is a legend. To do what he did in such a short time was miraculous, and only he could have done it.

Barton's got a lot to prove still. Warnock's proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Dave Sexton never won a thing with us.
          Done well?.. that's like saying Muhamed Ali was ok
          I think him getting us up could well be the liftoff this club has been waiting for.
          I hope!
          So for me with the players at his disposal legend
          Dave Sexton is a Legend..................it has nothing to do with him not winning anything, the Football we played for 2 seasons will never ever be equalled at Shepherds Bush, it was quite simply sublime. NW done a great job and is now in the Top 5 Rangers Managers but Sexton was simply streets ahead of him......sorry.

Comment

I know that kit but what i'm saying is if Dave Sexton is a legend and never won anything then Warnock is for me because he won the trophy Sexton missed, and yes I know Sexton was chasing it in the top flight, and I know the football of the mid 70s was sublime.
            Interested who your other 4 are in top 5, just interested, not after a row.

Comment

Ian Holloway only manager to win a European trophy. Copa de Ibiza.

Comment

warnock has gone he wont be forgotten but he has gone , barton is still here love him or loathe him. we need to get behind barton he is our captain , i would ban him from that stupid twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  Ian Holloway only manager to win a European trophy. Copa de Ibiza.
                  We won that Italian thing last season

Comment

We won that Italian thing last season
                    I stand corrected. Does that count as doing the double then?

Comment

I know that kit but what i'm saying is if Dave Sexton is a legend and never won anything then Warnock is for me because he won the trophy Sexton missed, and yes I know Sexton was chasing it in the top flight, and I know the football of the mid 70s was sublime.

Mad mark and gavin Maguire,fookin legends.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        I stand corrected. Does that count as doing the double then?
                        Well dunno mate I think the competition you named at least played 2 games that one last season was 2 halves of football against different teams weren't it, so don't know if we can call it a true euro cup win

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Mad mark and gavin Maguire,fookin legends.
                          Uncompromising I think was the word for those defenders!!!
                          Agree LEGENDS!!

Comment

Sexton, Venables, Stock, Francis, Warnock/Holloway, Yes I know thats 6 but it is difficult to separate Ollie and NW but NW just edges it as he won the Title....special mention too for Jago as he built the side Sexton then turned into the next level. And sorry I didn't mean it to sound like I wanted a row, far from it

Comment

Yeah fair enough Kit I didn't see Stock's team, but 2 promotions and a league cup winners medal says it all, and can't say I disagree with you're others either tbf.
                              Gordon Jago was before my time too but have heard and read that he was a good manager and didn't he sign Stan too?
                              As for the bit about a row you don't come across like that, I was worried that I do,
                              Yeah all in all I'd say that's fair enough for our managers

Comment

Warnock is a legend! We have been out of the premier league for 15 years and he got us back to the promise land! With our Warnock we,d still be I. The championship struggling! No Fernandes, no Taiwo, Alex onohua even traore and barton!
                                This guy has given us the ultimate platform to achieve big things again! What he done at qpr with those mugs in charge in 22 months is nothing short of a miracle! In 25 years that's the first trophy I,ve seen us win an that is legend status!

Comment

Working...
                                X