Barton and warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton and warnock

Barton just said on twitter "actually embarrassed by what I've just seen on skysports news #cringing

I can only assume he is talking about the warnock interview... Or is there soothing I'm missing??

Yeah I read it as referring to the NW interview. He's right too, it was pathetic quite frankly.

Comment

Why what was said?

Comment

neil will fast become 'colin;' if he carrys on this bitterness!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hogan ha piped up as well now

Comment

You've got to put Warnock's comments into context. He's just had his dream destroyed, of managing a premiership team. And let's face, he ain't going to get another chance. It was obvious he loved this club, and loved every minute of last season. Of course he's bitter, wouldn't you be.And he guess he thought he could still pull the club around.

He's been at the wrong end of a tough business decision, that's all. Fernadez is a businessman first. He he knew to save the lub he had to act, and act quickly and decisively. and that's what he did, and that's presumably what's made him so rich and successful. To my mind it was the right decision. I feel far more confident with Hughes. Warnock was beginning to lose it, and these conspiracy theories back that up.

Obviously, something went on with Barton. Something always goes on with Barton. Warnock should have been tougher, but presumably whatever happened he caved in. Hughes won't do the same. However, if it's any concillation to Warnock I'd be far happier having a pint with him that Barton. I can see Hughes getting rim of Barton. The man's a liability and in today's football business world, liabilities have to go.

Comment

Barton should just leave it out, Warnock made this club in 22 months and got little or no thanks... Barton comes in, throws his weight about and has probably done more on twitter than he's done on the pitch...so until then maybe he should shut up....

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
                You've got to put Warnock's comments into context. He's just had his dream destroyed, of managing a premiership team. And let's face, he ain't going to get another chance. It was obvious he loved this club, and loved every minute of last season. Of course he's bitter, wouldn't you be.And he guess he thought he could still pull the club around.

He's been at the wrong end of a tough business decision, that's all. Fernadez is a businessman first. He he knew to save the lub he had to act, and act quickly and decisively. and that's what he did, and that's presumably what's made him so rich and successful. To my mind it was the right decision. I feel far more confident with Hughes. Warnock was beginning to lose it, and these conspiracy theories back that up.

Obviously, something went on with Barton. Something always goes on with Barton. Warnock should have been tougher, but presumably whatever happened he caved in. Hughes won't do the same. However, if it's any concillation to Warnock I'd be far happier having a pint with him that Barton. I can see Hughes getting rim of Barton. The man's a liability and in today's football business world, liabilities have to go.
                Pretty much agree with most of the above good post

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                Barton should just leave it out, Warnock made this club in 22 months and got little or no thanks... Barton comes in, throws his weight about and has probably done more on twitter than he's done on the pitch...so until then maybe he should shut up....
                Very much agree with droghoop

Comment

I really do wish Joey would just start playing football. Like all this stuff with Gary Glitter today, what is he on? Even conversing with someone who is/ or is pretending to be that man needs their head looking at.

Comment

Its typical Warnock and his media machine working, great people behind the scenes he employs, we will have days of this , given it the hard done by bit, hope he gets back to football soon so he can move on, other wise he will keep on the sob story and start to undermine Hughes! He's already said he actually is jealous of the squad Hughes has inherited. He will keep chipping away, always someone else never him., look in that mirror Neil!!

Comment

Perfect

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post

Joey has serious mental issues..that is the only explanation of his life/ career

The sooner this cretin disappears the better.

Never liked him, gave him a chance , seen his twitter, abused him on twitter, seen what he's contributed which is **** all.caused more probs than he is worth.

All for 80 bags a week

See u next.......

Comment

A top bloke, Warnock.

IŽll leave it at that.lol.
                        God bless him.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Barton is a prize pr!ck. Have given him a chance also but he's contributed 'eff all of late.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
                            Joey has serious mental issues..that is the only explanation of his life/ career

The sooner this cretin disappears the better.

Never liked him, gave him a chance , seen his twitter, abused him on twitter, seen what he's contributed which is **** all.caused more probs than he is worth.

All for 80 bags a week

See u next.......

I'll bet he dont give it large to Hughes..i can see MH spanking him all over the shop !!
                            Get rid asap...

Comment

Originally posted by superhoopsaaah View Post
                              Barton is a prize pr!ck. Have given him a chance also but he's contributed 'eff all of late.
                              Nothing for three games......terrible showing by Joey
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X