No announcement yet.

He's Off Again Zzzzzzz #barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For once pete you are absolutely spot on mate. Said it before Barton probably spends as much time doing charity work as he does tweeting, perhaps he should stop that aswell, I mean god forbid we wouldn't want it distracting him! Get a life ffs! He has lost a bit of form, it's not because he has been on his iPad! Robably a number of factors, like trying to hard to impress his new fans, carrying the burden and the hopes of glory starved fans at his new club, moving to a whole new part of the country etc, it ain't cos of f****** twitter!

Comment

Calm down dear

Comment

this is stupid, would anyone on this board think that it affects our performance at work because we like voicing an opinion and have the odd arguement? this is social networking like twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          this is stupid, would anyone on this board think that it affects our performance at work because we like voicing an opinion and have the odd arguement? this is social networking like twitter
          yes, im saying you are shite at your job and list a / many things that proves this..would this not affect you or are you so pig headed and ignorrant that you wouldnt pay attention to an outside independent view.....?

silly reply

REALLY..are thier people on this site seriously saying that what goes on outside of the foiotball / woprk enviroment does not affect his/ thier work...

Stupid stupid stupid !!
          Think about your owm life and then answer...and make it hoinesst not johnny big ******** !!

had it with some stupid posters....

rant over !

Comment

Agree. Some proper blinkered planks on here.

But as we always say opinions are like #### holes... Everyone's got one but no one wants to see the other guys...

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
              yes, im saying you are shite at your job and list a / many things that proves this..would this not affect you or are you so pig headed and ignorrant that you wouldnt pay attention to an outside independent view.....?

silly reply

REALLY..are thier people on this site seriously saying that what goes on outside of the foiotball / woprk enviroment does not affect his/ thier work...

Stupid stupid stupid !!
              Think about your owm life and then answer...and make it hoinesst not johnny big ******** !!

had it with some stupid posters....

rant over !
              So because I disagree with something you say when you have no proof that tweeting is affecting his game makes me stupid?
              You have got you're knickers in a twist and can't back down.
              So moving down south for a northern lad won't affect his game then?
              Just because you THINK tweeting is affecting his game doesn't make it so.
              Grow up and get a grip
              Last edited by QPRDave; 26-12-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                So because I disagree with something you say when you have no proof that tweeting is affecting his game makes me stupid?
                You have got a you're knickers in twist and can't back down.
                So moving down south for a northern lad won't affect his game then?
                Just because you THINK tweeting is affecting his game doesn't make it so.
                Grow up and get a grip

Spot on dave

Comment

Working...
                X