No announcement yet.

He's Off Again Zzzzzzz #barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the fact that he's tweeting his opinions that bothers me. His thoughts on social problems, music, books, etc are fine. Good luck to him.

It's getting into rows with z-list celebrities in public.
    And for the 2nd time recently, he's been challenged to a charity boxing match by some nobody whos agent has used the fact that a Premier League football clubs captain has given his client the oxygen of publicity.
    Result for Harvey.

I can't see RVP or Phil Neville getting into that, or being allowed to do it by their clubs. And I don't think Joey would do it if he were (somehow) captain of Arsenal or Everton.
    But because it's only QPR, he thinks it's ok to act like that while he represents this football club?

Having said all that, if he smacked one in from 30 yards to win at Swansea in the 90th minute, he can probably get away with a charity mud wrestling bout with S-Club7.
    "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Sullivan exactly my thoughts & you word it so much better than I could have.

Spot on. Would Fergie, Harry, Wenger or the likes put up with that nonsense?

Would they heck.
      Last edited by Ric-Roc; 23-12-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

It's not telling Joey Barton what he should be doing in HIS spare time, it's telling him what he should be doing in his paid time, that's the key.

Comment

Get a life mate, why question what he does in his spare time if it has no impact on his football?? Many of us spend alot of our spare time on this forum, nothing different from what he's doing.

I actually find him quite honest and funny and he's put his hands up to not being on form at the moment.

Give him a bloody chance.

Comment

Give him a chance?

Yea your right mate it is only a week away from January!!!

Comment

Ric you keep hinting at knowing things behind scenes that are going on, please pm me what you know

Comment

Yeah me too please ric.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

the fact that theres yet another thread about his tweets is enough to put me to sleep, were there ever threads like this about ainsworths band commitments or stuart palmers reading for example... no. what he does in his own time has nothing to do with us. i for one wont be getting out my pitchfork and torch just yet.
                  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Difference is Gareth Ainsworth & Steve Palmer put in damn site better performances than this self obsessed clown.

Cheers for your input though putting the thread back to the top of the page!

Comment

I found the whole argument quite funny actually.
                      Yes Barton should be putting more of his efforts into improving as a footballer but it makes me laugh how that Harvey is diggin him out as an average player. What level did he play at again, non-league? And as for his 'music' career, that died a swift death didnt it?

I thought Bartons replys were hilarious if im honest.

Comment

Harvey twitter attacked him because Barton was listening to radio 1 and so solid came on and stated how basically **** the song was.

Comment

Make him right on that but as sullivan said why bother getting into it with these no marks?

Thank f#ck I'm not on twitter... Sound like a load of right ol b0llox!

Comment

His tweets must take about half an hour out of his day not exactly an obsession.

He is a half decent prem player, bit slow but can pick out a pass and is calm in possession , him and SWP have been dissapointing. I thought in the first half against Sunderland as captain he would be rollocking the players for being so lethargic but he just stood on the touchline. Needs to up his game for sure but i really think his heart isnty it.

Comment

He can hardly ####### them if he's been sh!t himself.

Not up to standard roll on Swansea let's see of he pulls his finger out at last.

Comment

Barton Tweeting

If Barton wants to use twitter in his own time then so what? The fact we are all reading WATRBS is no different. If he was on Twitter 5 mins before kick-off or at half time then yes it would be obstructive....in his own time it ain't.

The fact he doesn't always give his opinion on a recent match could well be due to club constraints or just as likely cos he doesn't want to give an easy 'quote' to a lazy journalist.

On field current form for Barton?.....60% of what we saw at start of season....dunno why!

Comment

Working...
                                X