warnock square pegs round holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
    Traore is off for the whole of january for the African Nations Cup.

If Warnock really wants to bump up Clint Hills appearances, then obviously he wont get a replacement in, or maybe he'll bring in Gary Borrowdale as cover for Clinton.

If we don't tonk Man Utd 3-0, I wonder what the next internet conspiracy theory will be?
    Maybe Bradley Orr has kidnapped Neil Warnocks eyebrows, and wont hand them over until he plays 20 games.
    Classic! I've always wondered where the hell Neil stashed his brows!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's all so farkin predictable.
      Tango and cash finally get shoved
      GP follows a few months later

Everyone is happy and there's no more for the wind up merchants and conspirators to bleat on about...................so what will they find to moan about next

I know, let's just invent some pile of absolute turd like this so we can create another split in the camp and have another topic to drone on about
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        He has a contract clause, specified fee for every instance of hitting the bar, he splits it three ways, with Warnock and the bar.
        SWP has similar contract although he has to hit the crowd with his shots,
        and share with as many fans as he hits

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
        Traore is off for the whole of january for the African Nations Cup.

If Warnock really wants to bump up Clint Hills appearances, then obviously he wont get a replacement in, or maybe he'll bring in Gary Borrowdale as cover for Clinton.

If we don't tonk Man Utd 3-0, I wonder what the next internet conspiracy theory will be?
        Maybe Bradley Orr has kidnapped Neil Warnocks eyebrows, and wont hand them over until he plays 20 games.

Comment

I read somewhere yesterday that SWP has had the most shots in the league this year without scoring

Comment

Anton Ferdinand injury apaprently not as bad as first feared and may be OK for Man Utd...

Comment

wow a lot of rage in here. I am not making anything up. Just passing along what I was told. I thought that having Hill on for 2 minutes in the man city game was odd. Others will argue otherwise. Fair enough. I still personally think that we are in a good position and will not go down and want warnock to stay on for the season. But as people were asking about Hill's substitution I am just replying with what I was told a few weeks ago. Back to the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                wow a lot of rage in here. I am not making anything up. Just passing along what I was told. I thought that having Hill on for 2 minutes in the man city game was odd. Others will argue otherwise. Fair enough. I still personally think that we are in a good position and will not go down and want warnock to stay on for the season. But as people were asking about Hill's substitution I am just replying with what I was told a few weeks ago. Back to the floor.
                Well in my opinion if you're gonna come on a public forum with such potentially
                damaging rumours you should name the source or say nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Well in my opinion if you're gonna come on a public forum with such potentially
                  damaging rumours you should name the source or say nothing.
                  why would I name my source? He is a football agent. That is all I will say. Works with other teams. Didn't like dealing with QPR because of previous with paladini and has always seemed to have a grudge against warnock because he just doesn't like him which I have mentioned already and hence my only feeling that it might be an exageration, but he has no reason to lie. I'm not going to start naming people to justify what I heard?

Comment

Well surely if true, this agent who hates Warnock would be only too happy to make these
                    allegations out in the open,but if they're not true then all you're doing is helping someone
                    who has a grudge against our manager destabilize the club, so again I think they should not be put on a forum.
                    Perhaps the fairest thing for you to do is take this to Neil himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                      why would I name my source? He is a football agent. That is all I will say. Works with other teams. Didn't like dealing with QPR because of previous with paladini and has always seemed to have a grudge against warnock because he just doesn't like him which I have mentioned already and hence my only feeling that it might be an exageration, but he has no reason to lie. I'm not going to start naming people to justify what I heard?

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                        That bloke must eat at the same curry house i went to last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X