warnock square pegs round holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warnock square pegs round holes

im totally baffled by warnocks subs again ferdinand off injured fair enough. ok we have connolly and hill on the bench both can play centre half, so what doe's warnock do bring on bradley orr and put luke young centre half, then brings on hill for mackie to push traore up, warnock claimed he wouldnt sit back for this game in that case hill should have started with traore on the left wing, personal view for me is warnock is making more and more mistakes with selection and subs.

Agree with a lot of that. His tactics sometimes are like Holloway's. Warnock does have favourites.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

They're both Liverpool lads, probably just Neil fullfilling their lifelong dreams, but at the teams expense come on Neil, I don't think so.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
        im totally baffled by warnocks subs again ferdinand off injured fair enough. ok we have connolly and hill on the bench both can play centre half, so what doe's warnock do bring on bradley orr and put luke young centre half, then brings on hill for mackie to push traore up, warnock claimed he wouldnt sit back for this game in that case hill should have started with traore on the left wing, personal view for me is warnock is making more and more mistakes with selection and subs.

Yes but were 5 points clear of bottom 3 and we won the league last season,your not allowed to critisise him.

Comment

Play players in their best positions, not where they fit in because someone else is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            They're both Liverpool lads, probably just Neil fullfilling their lifelong dreams, but at the teams expense come on Neil, I don't think so.
            This

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Yes but were 5 points clear of bottom 3 and we won the league last season,your not allowed to critisise him.
            And this.

Comment

did orr and hill just come on because they were liverpool fans, to fulfil their dreams? Im sure its not true, and ridiculous - but bit of a coincedence!

Comment

Once we get some more bodies in january then we should start seeing players such as SWP in their right positions.

Comment

I'll mention it again because I think it's important. Warnock splits Clint Hills appearance fee. Apparently there is another player with a similar deal. BUT, it's just something I have been told.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                    I'll mention it again because I think it's important. Warnock splits Clint Hills appearance fee. Apparently there is another player with a similar deal. BUT, it's just something I have been told.
                    cant be taarabt!!
                    but must be mackie, why else would he play!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                      cant be taarabt!!
                      but must be mackie, why else would he play!!
                      If there's any truth in that then he needs to put an end to it asap

Comment

I was told to watch the substitutions near the end of games. People like hill have low pay compared to other players but huge appearance fees. So warnock asks how much and then says he will play them if they split the money. Stupid contract clause.

Comment

think warnock is turning alot of fans.he was brill last season but for me wanting now. May be time to look for a new man, afterall he's our longest serving manager for years LOL
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If that is true it is disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              If that is true it is disgraceful.
                              You'd think warnock is paid enough to not be swayed. I love Warnock but I was told this about 4 or 5 games ago and since then don't see him the same way. Hope he stays with us this season. We stay up and he can leave on good terms.

Comment

Working...
                              X