Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hate these international breaks.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hate these international breaks.............

im no longer interested in the england national side n it phisses me right off............two meaningless friendlies at half empty face painted jester hated 'footie' fans 'mecca'.............roll on sjoke!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Yeah me too, my team already beat Northern Ireland twice and now we have to beat Ireland in addition, not fair.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Love them myself

Comment

Preferred it when England used to play on a wednesday, and the players continued to play the sat before and after

Comment

Agree ,the England team has now become just an uderperforming bunch of over privilaged plonkers who hav'nt made any use of the incovenvience they cause to clubs and fans ,PersonlyI have lost all interest in the England team and all international football

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
            Agree ,the England team has now become just an uderperforming bunch of over privilaged plonkers who hav'nt made any use of the incovenvience they cause to clubs and fans ,PersonlyI have lost all interest in the England team and all international football
            Same here mate. Simply cannot see things changing either until we:

A) Get an English manager, who

B) Picks hungry, young and talented players, who will see playing for their country as an honour rather than a way of enhancing their own personal profiles.

Comment

Indeed.
              The utterly woeful, shameful, embarrassing, display at the world cup in South Africa, really put me off England and international football for the rest of my natural.
              And let's be honest, the above description has for far too long, been an ever-present trait of the England football team.

Another thing, it seems to get damn harder every year, trying to summon up some semblance of patriotism, considering how this country never ceases in it's efforts to kick it's own people in the goolies every chance she gets.

Comment

could't agree more about the second part of your post , The foriegn maager thing is down to the old farts that run the F A looking for instant success

Comment

I would honestly make holloway England manager. He would pick hungry players and believe me you would see an attacking team that plays for the shirt and for each other

Comment

The breaks are awful and they always come at the beginning of the season. Everyone hates them (apart from Isleworth ) fans, players ,coaches. God i used to love watching England, not anymore, the whole thing is just somehow...wrong.

Comment

SWP should be picked for England!!!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

im as patriotic as the next man but for me the england national side died after euro 96..........i salute the likes of isleworth who follow them over land and sea........and uziiboozibekistan...........but i just cant be bothered if they win lose or draw as most of the squad clearly dont give a monkies so why should i!!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I do normally hate these but perfect timing this time going Tokyo with work this week , thanks to the international break could slot it ib

Comment

Working...
                          X