Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's as p i s s e d off with Joker Joey as I am??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's as p i s s e d off with Joker Joey as I am??

What has Barton done for the team?

Yesterday he should have got the team by the scruff of the neck and inspired us to at least try, some passion, some effort.

He exposed Orr badly, made 1 tackle all game down in the corner flag, gave the ball away constantly and strolled around, like a sunday walk in hyde park.

But dont worry Joey as long as "The Toon" keep winning, and you can keep the the pretense that you are actually intellectually blessed, by posting drivel on Twitter; then all is great.

You have a chance against Blackburn, a poor side at best to redeem yourself, if its more of the same, i've lost patience; f- off back to newcastle or any other team, stupid enough to take you.

The thing is I can accept Adel doing his strops as he has won us games and walked the walk, whereas i see barton as a gobby plank to be honest.

Silly thread really, as no one played well yesterday and you single out a player you clearly don't like, or are you going to start a thread on every player, citing what they done wrong, because no one done anything right except Jamie Mackie.

Comment

i fear JB has created his own aura about himself ,started to believe it ,thus becoming a legend in his OWN mind
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Im not as pissed off about his personality as you are jeffro, but i am disappointed with his performances. we signed him to be able to compete with the established premier league teams and so far he hasn't done anything we didnt already have in the midfield.

i do feel tho he is being played out of position and we may just need to have him alongside faurlin. id look to sign a left winger and play 442 at home. but with luxury players like taarabt you can only do so much.

barton needs to start performing and driving us.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Joey Barton has played four games for us and has been poor in three of them, so not a good return for his salary. Newcastle didn't want him, so much so they gave him away.

Comment

Rubbish. Bar yesterday, where the WHOLE TEAM was poor, barton has played well in all the games he has played for us. Someone has an agenda.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Up until yesterday we had played well Newcastle,Wolves,and even Villa first half.I think the pressure's building because,other than Wolves we're not scoring when on top.
              I just think we have to remember we lose as a team,and we need to stick with all the players.Yesterday, very bad day at the office,we have to write it off,and move on.

Comment

I'm not at all. There are other players I'm p**sed at far more. The team were awful yesterday, and that's what we got dicked.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

There's only one person to blame for yesterday and that's NW, he got it wrong and we did have two players out but still shouldn't have lost by 6 goals.

I agree about Barton, have not seen anything so far that's made him stand out and hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Joey Barton has played in four games. We've played incredibly well in 2 and a half of them, picked up 5 points and probably deserved 7. He's been solid at least in the first 3, and not dreadful in the 4th. It's not quite the apocalypse now is it?

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
                      Joey Barton has played in four games. We've played incredibly well in 2 and a half of them, picked up 5 points and probably deserved 7. He's been solid at least in the first 3, and not dreadful in the 4th. It's not quite the apocalypse now is it?
                      Jeffro appears to just not like the fella, so the truth does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Jeffro appears to just not like the fella, so the truth does not matter.
                        Sounds familiar...
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Sounds familiar...
                          Yep, it does but I did not want Adel to sign for valid things and no matter how good he is and how well he has played in the last 3 games (not including yesterday), he keeps proving my original points were right.

Edit
                          Sorry, I have just realised you may have been going on about the way Jeffro went on because we signed Hill, Derry and Mackie last season.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 03-10-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

How can anyone honestly say Barton has played well, I missed wolves but seen all his other games.
                            And Paul, you're a bit rich talking about me singling players out.

Your vitriol of hate for Taarabt far surpasses my moan at BArton, which if you read correctly I said, he has the chance to turn me around by earning his money against Blackburn.

Barton has been poor, both faurlin and Derry have been better.

Comment

Interesting comments about Barton. I was at the Villa match and he went missing in that game. Villa were putting in some hard tackles and I don't believe Joey fancied it that much that day.Not great from the man who is our new captain as well.
                              The next two games will be telling and not just for QPR but for Barton too. I hope we'll be able to sing his praises.

Comment

Working...
                              X