Love the way they say they " saved the club"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the way they say they " saved the club"

But ignore the fact that they also almost relegated us to league 1 with a bigger debt than when they took over! Before Flavio stepped out day to day, Amit stepped up and convinced Warnock to join!

Flavio's aim was premier league in 4 years - as they say is what we achieved!

Yeah - only because he stepped away!

I'm please Adel is staying I'm buzzing! But by the looks of things we will be the least spenders in premiership history!

Our debt is big partly because of briatores mis management - excessive wages on foreign average players - the managerial merry go round!

Makes me laugh!

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
    But ignore the fact that they also almost relegated us to league 1 with a bigger debt than when they took over! Before Flavio stepped out day to day, Amit stepped up and convinced Warnock to join!

Yeah - only because he stepped away!

I'm please Adel is staying I'm buzzing! But by the looks of things we will be the least spenders in premiership history!

Our debt is big partly because of briatores mis management - excessive wages on foreign average players - the managerial merry go round!

Makes me laugh!
    Blame Briatore as much as you want but it was Paladini's incompetence which led the way!

Comment

that is one fact you can't argue with..we were a week away from going out of business when they came in forget the playing side..the business side of things it is completely fair to say they saved the club....for how long only time will tell.

Comment

They have been a text book example of how NOT to run a football club, as others have already mentioned, we have had an unbelievable managerial merry-go-round, been almost relegated to league one, and last season happened DESPITE them, NOT because of them.
        We would be nowhere without Neil Warnock, and he came thanks mainly to the Mittals.

Flavio, Bernie, if ever there was a good time for you to fook right off, it's now, so do one.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Blame Briatore as much as you want but it was Paladini's incompetence which led the way!
          Agreed, but that incompetent was around before Flabio's 'light brigade' appeared. In fact it was his incompetence that resulted in the need to allow Flab the opportunity to be our **saviour**.

However, in just the same way you HAVE to blame Chris Wright for being the man at the top overseeing the shocking incompetence that led us to the 15 years of misery we have just experienced, you have to blame Flabio, the Dwarf AND the Mittals for alowing him to stay whilst FLEECING the club his salary AND all those interest free loans. You can't blame Paladini for taking the money; its the ones still willing to pay him that frighten the s h 1 t out of me...

The statement just makes me sick. My first reaction on reading this was 'just f-off will you PLEASE'!!! I am sure I wasn't alone in thinking that...

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
            Actually the quote was:

"Our programme is to reach the Premier League within three years. Within four years we will challenge Milan in Europe."

- Flavio Briatore - 18th Jan 2008

Comment

They may be odious ******s but they did save the club

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                They may be odious ******s but they did save the club
                Totally agree Scott.

What I just can't understand is why go to the trouble of buying us, investing/injecting/loaning or however you wish to refer to it, the sums of money they have, only to carry on in the manner that they have, turning the majority of people against them in the process. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

I have never seen a man with a p.o.xy 5% have so much power in the club a man with absolute no knowledge of football not enough to write on a spec of dust as shown when he poked his orange fat head into matters and getting rid of managers for fun as soon as nw and players did a great job with the mittals bringing nw in. AS SOON AS WE ARE IN THE PREM HE POPS UP AGAIN TO K.NACKER THINGS RIGHT UP AGAIN. aS FOR THE PHONY SICK BAG STATEMENT THE ONLY REASON ADELS STILL HERE(thank god he is)IS BECAUSE PSG DID NOT COME UP WITH THIR VALUE. COMMITED TO THE CLUB YOU JOKERS WHAT WITH CRIPPLES AND HAS BEENS OUT OF CONTRACT. OK so JB is not too bad but Dyer, GFabbidon and people want bullard be lucky to get 10 games out of all 3 AND WEBBER never been that if any good
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

That's the point they did save the club but unless Flabio backed down in Feb 2010 we would have been in a worse state than when they started, of course gp is guilty amongst this but the - picking of the team by Flabio , countless managers etc, Warnock was happy to work with gp as long as he want dictated to, there is not a hope in hell Warnock would have joined under the old Briatore regeime

Comment

Working...
                    X