Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your job (if working), and does it affect your QPR support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your job (if working), and does it affect your QPR support?

I'm retired now, but I was a plumber, and if I had stayed in my last job, I would have had to partake in some evening and weekend shift-work, thus missing some games. Which would have impacted on whether I bought an ST or not. So retirement solved that one for me.

Im a heating engineer and work evenings and some weekends and have also moved to the south coast. but still have my season ticket just more shift swapping to be done.

Comment

International Finance Director - have to travel a bit - always plan carefully for QPR in winter and Middlesex in summer! Have QPR season ticket with my son.

Comment

Tunnel Engineer work shifts, had to project the shift rota forward until xmas to see what games I'll miss....so far 2 home games, so it has been kind!

Comment

Corporate sales with a huge car manufacturer.
          No weekend work, relaxed gaffer who's a big Gooner, so knows the score when it football.
          Got a box at both Arsenal and Spurs next year.. SO I'll be watching the hammering in luxury.

Comment

New Business Development for an Employee Benefits company and also a waiter part time - but work the part time job around my season ticket.
            WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
              Im a heating engineer and work evenings and some weekends and have also moved to the south coast. but still have my season ticket just more shift swapping to be done.
              For a firm or for yourself fella?
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I run the Slovakian LSA

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                  I run the Slovakian LSA
                  Slovakian knocking shop

Comment

I have quite an unusual job
                    I find things before other people lose them
                    Quite flexible hours and salary
                    I can be at work at any time so doesn't impinge on QPR time

Comment

I do some out of hours work and on-call so this sometimes affects games, mainly midweek though.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                        I have quite an unusual job
                        I find things before other people lose them
                        Quite flexible hours and salary
                        I can be at work at any time so doesn't impinge on QPR time
                        Can you get a WATRB members a five finger discount?

Comment

I own 67% of a football club ..i hardly ever get to games

Comment

Construction material sales with flexi time so can take time off midweek for away games and usually try and work a Saturday morning in the office as I get time in lieu for doing so and paid as well for what is basically four hours looking at the internet and locking the door and setting the alarm when I leave

Also try to do Saturdays when we are at home as the office is in Paddington and those lieu days help the old England trips

Comment

I train people like Jeffro to gain appointments to sell cars and work all over the country. Week day games are a no-no as I work Monday to Thursday most weeks.

(Mrs Oldhoop does the same job as Jeffro but is Premier League by comparison)
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X