Will ST go on general sale ??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will ST go on general sale ??????????

Does anyone know if season tickets will go on general sale ??????

Phone up the Box Office?

Comment

they are on general sale now , sa road sold out

Comment

yeah i think they will.. still a few left alternatively..

just ask a friend who is ST/Member to purchase one on your behalf
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          they are on general sale now , sa road sold out

School End Lower and Loft Upper also both sold out!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

How many s/t's have been sold to date????
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i phoned the box office got put through to ticket master in manchester,they said season tickets only avalilbe to season tickets holders and members from last season,does any one have a different number from the one on web site.

Comment

just spoke to box office and ST will go on general sale in two weeks...what ******!....current ST can purchase one additional ST now which jus t aint fair....aint had ST for last two seasons but went to every home game last season (paid £250 for 2 leeds tix!) and 13 away games but now not being given fair chance to purchase season tickrt....not right!

Comment

Originally posted by qprtilidie63 View Post
                  just spoke to box office and ST will go on general sale in two weeks...what ******!....current ST can purchase one additional ST now which jus t aint fair....aint had ST for last two seasons but went to every home game last season (paid £250 for 2 leeds tix!) and 13 away games but now not being given fair chance to purchase season tickrt....not right!
                  im in the same boat as you mate,been trying to speak to the box office all day,got £850 cash burning a hole in my pocket to buy a season ticket for me and my boy,why the F U C K they need two weeks i dont know

Comment

Have to say, allowing ST holders to purchase another seems a little odd. They really do not make life easy for themselves do they ?

Got a text from a mate this morning saying he'd bought one for his brother who lives in Romania. I expect we'll be seeing a fair bit of his Mrs next season.

Comment

Loft and SA Road sold out, Ellerslie only still available near away end. Still availability in Paddocks - that's the update my mate gave me this afternoonwhen he bought his tickets.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Why don't you use someone's client reference?

I bought a few for some lapsed ST holders (aka glory hunters and bandwagon jumpers) early this week. If I had a few other referenced spare I'd email them to you but maybe others can help?

FFS it's only July (again)
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

If someone wants to let me use their '2nd' ticket to buy myself one i will buy u a pint n a pie, or some chips from oceans billys?!!! PLEASE HELP ME

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
                            Does anyone know if season tickets will go on general sale ??????
                            Mate I'll get you a season ticket on my membership if u want

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              If someone wants to let me use their '2nd' ticket to buy myself one i will buy u a pint n a pie, or some chips from oceans billys?!!! PLEASE HELP ME
                              Mate pm me I'll get u one on mine

Comment

Working...
                              X