Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people on here now wish .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people on here now wish .........

we had a severe points deduction and remained in the Championship. Very controversial I know but what is the point of being in the premier league when we cant compete at all?

I posted something like that 2 days ago and got slagged off so get ready for comments like "What a stupid post".
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

What a stupid post.

Comment

What a stupid post

Seriously I always want QPR to succeed and the Premiership where we now play is the pinnacle of all the Leagues so why would we want to go back to the Championship?

Comment

Taarabt would gave gone for pittance. NW would have gone. We'd be in more debt after a hefty fine and the legal payouts. Lotto would have jumped ship, other sponsors would have to. No thanks

Comment

No. I wish we were in the Premiership but in a position to compete.

The fans are being asked to pay Premiership prices and expect Premiership quality football not Championship versus Premiership football.

Comment

Who said we can't compete, we need to get points off teams in the bottom half of the league and not worry about results against the top teams. Blackpool almost did it with a team that finished 6th in the Champoinship. We won the league.

Comment

What would we have gained by having points deducted and not promoted? I know what we would have lost - tens of millions in PL/TV revenue + 15 years of waiting down the drain.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Just pretend like the internet doesnt exist. Thats what I'm doing now. Ahh the good ol' days when all I would know is we have been promoted and I'm happily waiting for the season to start with the odd bit of newspaper tit bit info along the way to wet my appetite. I'm not really writing this, just pretending.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                    What a stupid post.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by surreyr View Post
                      we had a severe points deduction and remained in the Championship. Very controversial I know but what is the point of being in the premier league when we cant compete at all?

controversial is one word to describe your question but i think many other words could describe your post better..

idiotic for one

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

What a stupid post
                        R's

Comment

What a stupid Post

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            What a stupid Post
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              I posted something like that 2 days ago and got slagged off so get ready for comments like "What a stupid post".
                              At least you now know it wasn't anything personal.

Comment

Working...
                              X