No announcement yet.

QPR reject £10.6m Taarabt bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fear is that Adel is a mental marshmallow and won't hack the pressure.

Comment

"Why settle for mediocrity when you can be MAGNIFICENT !?!"

Much as I admire Shaun Derry and agree EVERY team needs players like him, I would not be paying £750+ for a Season Ticket, if we fielded 11 like him.
      (we'd never score for a start !)

For that money, I want to see players doing things I could only dream of doing.

Each to their own though.

Comment

in his interview with Football365 he admitted chelsea interest, he said he would like to stay in QPR than on the bench of chelsea, but it could be interesting If he could play 20 games with the blues.
        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
          in his interview with Football365 he admitted chelsea interest, he said he would like to stay in QPR than on the bench of chelsea, but it could be interesting If he could play 20 games with the blues.
          I do not believe for one minute he would have said that, knowing the rivalry, as it would have been as daft (or deliberate) as when he said what he said about Arsenal, when he was at Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
            Absolute muck did he say that!!!
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              I do not believe for one minute he would have said that, knowing the rivalry, as it would have been as daft (or deliberate) as when he said what he said about Arsenal, when he was at Spurs.
              Their is no rivalry Paul. Chelsea haven't given a shiit about us for 10-12 years.

Besides can't see AT even knowing about it. This is something I can see him saying, always mentioning big clubs names that are 'apparently' interested in him

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Their is no rivalry Paul. Chelsea haven't given a shiit about us for 10-12 years.

Besides can't see AT even knowing about it. This is something I can see him saying, always mentioning big clubs names that are 'apparently' interested in him
                I agree about the rivalry since we have been out of the top flight, but as sure as night follows day, hostilities will be renewed next season.

Comment

Can't argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    http://www.footafrica365.fr/infos-pa...e-melon-.shtml

http://www.radiomars.ma/index.php?op...quipe-du-maroc
                    TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Working...
                    X