Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLR

welcome across

With all due respect if you had been to games, you would have realised that I gave the drum up last season.

As for the other kind words, I am simply posting the FA quotes pulled from the report.

I am more concerned about the future as opposed to the past. This just gives you guys more ammuntion. I never see you coming out of the woodwork when Warnock says what a great relationship he has with the chairman, but you will when its negative.

Swings and roundabout I guess.

We were found guilty of two charges.

The ball is firmly for me in the court of the FA who took far too long dealing with the matter. Others will see it different, thats fair enough
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Turn it in.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

• What's in it for you Pete ?

What do you get out of it ?

Comment

• Working hard tonight you deserve a pressie,
          what size do you want Peter?

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Romfordd Hoop

Not about loyalty and instead of getting personal look at what the FA actually say.

If you have an argument best to have it with them, comments I made in most part are direct quotes from the FA findings.

Don't just say something for the sake of it
            Have read it, GP was incompetent and we were fined £850,000, what part of that do you not understand . You stand very alone on this and frankly are making yourself look rather stupid, not getting personnel with you as I believe you are in GPs pocket and get a few snippets from him once in a while.

At every turn from gun dramas,interest free loans,wife doing well from Rangers ,the Padula **** up and all the drama of GP being Briatores assasin he has dragged the club through the gutter.

How you defend him baffles me.

Comment

• Pete, I'm starting to believe that you're not defending GP at all. In fact, I think you've got yourself so deep in that you're now defending your opinion, which is kind of worse as it's almost like you genuinely believe no wrong has been done.

I've always been in Switzerland over GP, and to be honest, I still have no ill feelings towards the man. He's done both good and bad for the club, and I sincerely doubt he's done any intentional harm to QPR. He's just a bit of a clown. What you're now doing is frustrating. As I've always maintained, you are a good man, and a good friend. I'll always stick up for you when I feel you're being harshly treated, but right now you're being foolish. Instead of carrying on, you ought to distance yourself from this. Not just a little, but entirely. You're being ridiculous to completely disregard that there is any chance GP can be held responsable, even if it's there for all to see.

Honestly mate, this is silly.

That's all I can really say on the matter. Pick an argument out of my opinion all you like, but I'm not gonna fight with you. I've said my piece buddy.

Comment

• Romford Hoop

Most people are not allowed to.
                They get victimised if they do.

I know many respected fans who don't visit web-sites or don';t want to get involved in this kind of s.lagging match. Fans that visit forums often simply read and don't comment.

Comments are invaraibly used if someone feels strongly about a given subject.

Joe, its not spinning.. Please read the report...

KLR, I won't even bother answering the question

Best to leave it now, as we are going around in circles.

I don't expect people to agree with me. I like every fan was so emotional the day we got the go-ahead for premiership football. I do blame the FA for taking so long, when a decision could have been reached far earlier.

The FA do say we brought the situation to them in the first place and thats clearly written in the findings.

I amazed this has taken up more space than season ticket prices and the fact Amit has gone from the club.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by KLR View Post
                  What's in it for you Pete ?

What do you get out of it ?
                  Not surprised you've turned up. Like the grim reaper, you love the bad press.

Not saying you never have a point, but it's pretty sad to think you need something sour to come back and post.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Pete, I'm starting to believe that you're not defending GP at all. In fact, I think you've got yourself so deep in that you're now defending your opinion, which is kind of worse as it's almost like you genuinely believe no wrong has been done.

I've always been in Switzerland over GP, and to be honest, I still have no ill feelings towards the man. He's done both good and bad for the club, and I sincerely doubt he's done any intentional harm to QPR. He's just a bit of a clown. What you're now doing is frustrating. As I've always maintained, you are a good man, and a good friend. I'll always stick up for you when I feel you're being harshly treated, but right now you're being foolish. Instead of carrying on, you ought to distance yourself from this. Not just a little, but entirely. You're being ridiculous to completely disregard that there is any chance GP can be held responsable, even if it's there for all to see.

Honestly mate, this is silly.

That's all I can really say on the matter. Pick an argument out of my opinion all you like, but I'm not gonna fight with you. I've said my piece buddy.
                    Says it all when your pal Pete sets you straight.

Time to swallow your pride and hold your hands up this is only going to become more of an issue the longer you hold out!

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Says it all when your pal Pete sets you straight.

Time to swallow your pride and hold your hands up this is only going to become more of an issue the longer you hold out!
                      This isn't really an excercise to beat the man, so I'd rather I wasn't used to do so.

It's just an opinion I wanted to give.

Comment

• there's none so blind as those that cannot see.. Some good advice from benny take it pete - lots of people have read that report and yet you are the lone voice..

Comment

• I give up, really do.

Its all about interpretation.

If you have an opinion, you will find things to back it up.

Both sides do it.

I think like Benny said enough is enough. The subject has been done to death

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Not surprised you've turned up. Like the grim reaper, you love the bad press.

Not saying you never have a point, but it's pretty sad to think you need something sour to come back and post.
                            No, I just care about the reputation of my football club.

Comment

• Pete you know what side on the fence I sit. Unfortunately people just like to see the bad in people. W12 is a very negative man, but I guess getting up at 4am to do his paper round isn't helping his mood. GP was booed at LR and I still think that was a disgrace on a day where our club captain lifted the championship trophy.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Pete you know what side on the fence I sit. Unfortunately people just like to see the bad in people. W12 is a very negative man, but I guess getting up at 4am to do his paper round isn't helping his mood. GP was booed at LR and I still think that was a disgrace on a day where our club captain lifted the championship trophy.
                                Pipe down refund boy

Comment

Working...
                                X